I am struggling!

Seaneen

Short and pink
I was off CD for about 3 weeks, due to some personal issues.

Since then, I've been spending the £35 a week but struggling to keep on it. I have been eating; no junk, just nutritious, healthy food; not gained any weight, but not really lost any, either.

My scales this morning said 9st 5lbs, but I probably weigh a bit more, certainly will later at the CDCs. And I am starting to dread these meetings because I haven't been sticking to it fully. I hate being weighed in front of people anyway, I find it totally depressing.

I have another stone and a half to go to goal. I havent been exercising either so I want to start but the motivation is gone. Please don't "kick" me up the bum or say I cheat because I've been eating salads and I don't want to get into that self hating attitude.

I think I might give it another week and then, if I can't stick to this, move to 790. What do you think? Is 790 good, what are the losses like?

Hello

I have been struggling as well and dreading going to get weighed. Like you I haven't been pigging out and thankfully not put any weight on.

My CDC is brilliant as she has let me buy just the amount of sachets I need (last week 14!).

I have kicked myself up the bum tho after having a "fat day" yesterday and spending a lot of the day in tears. I have been drinking lots more water and have started excercising properly by swimming and walking.

I have 5 weeks to go until my holiday and wanted to lose 2 stone by then.

790 may be a little better for you - but I find on ss+ that I get hungrier because I have had chicken or salad or something.

If you want to to this together - just shout. Sorry its not much help - but just to let you know you are not alone!xxxx

Back