I am tempted to cheat...

Just don't do it, drink the water and hang in there and you will soon be in ketosis and the hunger will stop.

M.

Hi

I'm on DAY 5 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hard but your efforts will be rewarded. If you remain SS'ing you WILL have a decent loss at the end of your week which WILL inspire you... What's a few days more :) :) :) :) :)

I am having my first weigh in on sunday. The kids are wondering why I don't eat with them any more, (they are 5 and 3) am hoping for a good loss though. I guess I will muddle through somehow. I need to lose the weight and eating now will not help me, I know it.

busy busy busy!

Hun
KEEP BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how I get through the 1st week, the loss you'll have will inspire you to keep on from then!

The 1st wk is the hardest BUT can be the most rewarding as you WILL DEF DEF DEF have results xxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry

I'm fortunate that work all day so it's much much easier to keep busy etc! Though I'm dreading the weekend - out of comfort zone etc etc :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not hungry but crave the chemical rush I get from eating - but that's my prob I binge I go all day without eating then get a stash for the evening & sit & chomp the lost!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've had to make plans so that I cant get food eg out & about - making sure I eat packs so that I dont feel urge to purge!

God - how did we ever allow this 'food thing' to affect our lives in this way. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still, every little step is a step xxxxxx

Hey Spooky... don't do it... Sunday is only less than 48 hours away.... and you WILL be delighted with your loss then and will be soooo happy ya didn't give in!!!!

Keep in touch and as Clucks said... keep busy busy busy....

Is this your first time doing a VLCD??

Gen xxxx

I know how you feel spooky, I really look forward to weigh in days, it is totally sad, but totally true!

Hi Gen, Yes its the first time I have done it.
In a way I am quite looking forward to sunday!

First time is the GOLDEN TIME... go for it... you will not regret not eating.. but gal if you eat you will regret it!!!!!!

Food is soooooooooo last year and will still be there when ya finished in a few months :D :D :D

Gen xxx

Please talk me out of it. At this moment food is very tempting. Am on day 5 of ss....:(

Ill tell you what i do.. i stand naked in the mirror ( full length one ) jump up and down.. then suddenly im no longer hungry, its not that i feel full.. its the sight of the flabby wobbly bits :eek:

Please talk me out of it. At this moment food is very tempting. Am on day 5 of ss....:(

Ill tell you what i do.. i stand naked in the mirror ( full length one ) jump up and down.. then suddenly im no longer hungry, its not that i feel full.. its the sight of the flabby wobbly bits :eek: ewwwww yukky ! lol

Its enough to make me stay on SS for life.. lol
dont give in to the 'food monster', tomorrow is another day..

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey

x

Omg that is brilliant! I am pmsl!!!
Smiling now.. feeling hopeful:)

So Nicky... how did your afternoon go after???

Just think 2 more sleeps and then weigh in.... and you will not be disappointed ;) ;) ;)

Gen xxx

It's happening again, the hunger is returning:( Its cos its near the kids bedtime.....
oh well, better have some more water before my sachet.
Broccoli and cheese tonight.... hope its ok...

Sorry missed this post....

Ok little story... and its a long one made very short... i lost 4 stone last year... was over the moon... since then put it all plus 1.5 stone back on.... devastated... totally took my eye off the ball... went clothes shopping this evening and disaster... back to ss from sunday for me...

when i lost the weight loved clothes shopping.....

Just think about why you are doing this diet.... i'm sure its not cos ya like the tast of the packs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: not that there is anything wrong with them... but lets call a spade a spade... we'd all rather be having something else....

But... Nicky this diet works... I cannot stress enough how much your first time is the easiest... please grab it with both hands... drink your water and sunday will be here in the blink of an eye!!!!

I'm sending you alll the positive vibes available at the moment!!!!!!

I really hope you get through this... and if you can just keep on here posting ur ass offffff time will fly by!!!

Good luck chick...

Gen xxxx

Back