I am trying again

skinnyone0

Hi I have made up my mind to try to get this weight off, I was quite successfull on lipotrim but gave up over xmas and then decided to try Exante but not managed to stick to it for a full week yet as things keep happening like birthdays, holidays etc, so as they have all passed now I am giving this a real go now as my weight has been going up and up...I started yesterday and all is going well up to now but I do find day 4 is usually my breaking point and I know if I do get past this I will be fine so fingers crossed and I will keep posting and reading all your lovely stories/help/advice thankyou.:)

hiya skinnyone...
The dreaded journey in to ketosis is a rough ride aint it..but you know its gonna get better very very soon..good luck huni xxx

Hi I have failed yet again to get started on Exante I seem to have a problem after eating the bar at nite this then starts me eating solid foods so this time I am going to try shakes only and see how I get on as I did this before on Lipotrim and I had no problems...Its just that once I start eating I cannot stop so shakes only from now on and I will see how that goes, If I cannot stick to it I have told hubby that I am going to go back on Lipotrim, although I hate going to the chemist and its so expensive and as we go away a lot to our caravan in Wales I have to buy lots of packs in advance.. I really want Exante to work so please wish me luck again lol Linda x

You can do it skinny! Try to start from the bar in the morning. And then shakes/soups during the day. Whatever you decide I am with you hun! :)

You can do it! Just post here if you feel like eating f**d, we will talk you out of it!

Last edited:
I hope you have a really good day tomorrow. I'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts! You can do this.

Thank you for all your words of encouragement I have done day one and am now on day two and all seems to be going well fingers crossed I am sticking to only shakes and a soup and this is working for me I am having the usual going to the loo lots and lots and drinking loads, going to bed early again tonite and up late in the morning until I am in Ketosis so here goes for another 100% day thank you once again for all your help Linda x

Hi Skinny, well done for perservering, you're doing really well! :)

Well done Skinny! I'm only on shakes too, have been for the whole week...not one bar! It's certainly do-able and it does take away the problem with starting and not stopping ;) Keep up the positive attitude x

Hello everyone, am a SW member bit just wondered if exante is like LL as I did that years ago?? It seems to me a very inexpensive ( as inexpensive goes lol ) and was just wondering if I could still have black coffee..... If it's a yes to that then I'm ordering it and joining you lot !!!!

Exante is just the same as any other VLCD - only cheaper

Hi Roanne, yes you can have black coffee on Exante! It definitely does seem to be the cheaper of all the VLCD options out there, I also like the fact I don't have to have a counsillor and can buy everything I need online.

:) x

Gonna order the bumper pack and see how it goes , with all this great online support I feel like I have a counsillor, will still go to SW on s Tuesday to get weighed as that's motivation for me...

roannegreenway said:
Gonna order the bumper pack and see how it goes , with all this great online support I feel like I have a counsillor, will still go to SW on s Tuesday to get weighed as that's motivation for me...

I'm sorry but I think going to sw classes for weigh ins is a really bad idea. If you tell them you're on a VLCD they most likely won't let you continue and if you don't tell them they'll assume you're doing sw. How will you explain the huge losses?

I didn't think of that Starlight , good and valid points ....will weigh in at home and rely on u lot for praise if I lose weight , so if I order tonight do you think it will be here by Friday??.... And do I need to get one of those shaker things to make the drinks , sorry so many questions .

roannegreenway said:
I didn't think of that Starlight , good and valid points ....will weigh in at home and rely on u lot for praise if I lose weight , so if I order tonight do you think it will be here by Friday??.... And do I need to get one of those shaker things to make the drinks , sorry so many questions .

It is next day delivery if you order before 1pm so yep would arrive Friday at some point :)
I use a shaker but you can use a whisk etc

Yes roannegreenway you need to buy the shaker if that how you want to mix it. I got a maximuscle one from asda for around 3 quid.
Works great for me.
Good luck!

Back