I am very aware of my jaw line and cheekbones already

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

and i dont know if i like them :sigh:

when i rest my chin in my hand it feels all bony.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Oooh I love it it's one of the first places I look thinner and get rid of that horrible bloatedness around my face!

I'm sure you'll get to love it soon!! Well done on your loss!!:D
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Me too I love my new face ...lol. I am taking care of it too now using firming cream from avon to help it along...lol.
    I keep looking at my avatar and it seems strange that there is no huge chin anymore....!
  5. Britmummybites

Britmummybites Full Member

Snap, although i wish it was another part of my body. How you been??
  6. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    I also find it weird when I touch my face and can feel bones, mind you that's not as weird as feeling hip bones, didn't know they were meant to be so hard :)
  7. Azar

Azar Cambridge Diet Counsellor

but you'll get used to it. Actually i find that when my face is slim, i look better (not overweight, if u know what i mean)

well done, keep going!!!
  8. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i dont have as much sagginess under my chin, but am just very aware of the boniness, i can see the start of my collor bones as well but only just.
  9. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    My face is looking slimmer and i am loving it. My jawline is back too which i love because i used to be told that i had a very nice profile. My collor bones are also coming through. Its feels amazing :) :) :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.