I apologise but I am so chuffed...

Shrimpy

Gold Member
I am officially a size 12 now!!!! :bliss: I started in Jan as a size 18, and I have bought my first things in a size 12!!! I have never in my adult life been this size. :eek:

Sorry for boasting but i am simply so chuffed! :eek:

So, what victories have you all had this week?

Wow dont you love it :)

You look better, you feel better, and now you have more choice in clothing :D its win win in my eyes lol

Hey - don't apologise!! Thats simply fantastic and deserves huge congrats!

I call it celebrating all your hard work and determination not boasting!

Enjoy your new shape and clothes!!!

xx :)

Well done Shrimpy... I know the feeling having gotten into 34inch waist trousers last weekend - for, as you, the first time in my adult life. Ain't it great :)

brag away! anyone in their right mind will take it as motivation that they can achieve it too so your bragging does us all good! well done on your losses... 18 to 12 is a BIG difference and you should be absolutely screaming it from the rooftops lol. xx

Congratulations! That is a huge size drop in such a short time... You must feel so good!

I know how great it feels... I am now buying size 8's for the first time in my adult life!

If you can't tell us on this forum who can you tell???:):):)

That's the great thing about this site - people are here to cheer you on when you do well, support you when things aren't going as well and, dare I say, give you a kick up the backside when you need it.

Congratualtions on your size 12!

Last edited:
I am the same as you & also started my journey in January so know just how your feeling!

I actually went shopping on Thursday, Friday & even some more internet shopping last night adding to my new wardrobe, its a fab feeling so you enjoy it!

Massive well done to you x x

Don't apologise, you deserve to brag. Well done!
Go on, treat yourself and go buy more tiny clothes :p

What an achievement in so little time! I too am now fitting into size 12s, it's probably been a good 7 years or so since I was this size. It's a wonderful feeling, but a nightmare money wise as I've spent a fortune on new clothes!

Keep up the hard work xxx

Back