I ate cheese!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by beckym, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. beckym

beckym Member

Help didnt know what to do. I didnt want to tell anyone that I was on this diet apart from my hubby, I was at a bbq (couldnt get out of it) my resolve was strong and I am only in my first week but then my mum commented on my not eating so I panicked and ate a bit of cheese. Thinking that you are allowed that on atkins and wouldnt be so bad? Feeling really guilty now!!!!:break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't worry, the cheese won't have knocked you out of ketosis and really won't have caused enough damage for you to worry about x

4. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't worry hun! Just put it behind you! It will have hardly made any difference at all and as long as you just move on from it now and don't dwell on it you'll be fine :D xx

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Ok its cheese - its not guna cause that much damage.

But wouldnt it be easier if you told people you were on LT?

6. bing

bing Restarting

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    I wouldn't stress about it hun. Just put it behind you and carry on as if it hadn't happened. You don't want your guilty feelings to sabotage your diet. :)

7. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Agree with everyone else - put it behind you and get on with the diet.

Good luck with your weigh in.

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't stress about it. You did it, it's over with it and just carry on. I think the longer you do this diet the easier it is to stop the automatic picking. The first few weeks I really had to tell myself not to eat this or not to eat that but now it's just normal not to eat anything. It will come just stick to it and good luck.

9. beckym

beckym Member

my mum stresses about me dietung says chubbiness is in my genes! If that was the case my sis wouldnt be a size 8, so its difficult to admit when I am dieting, she would definately not agree with tfr.

10. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    My family is the same, there isn't a woman under a size 20 on one side of the family. You're doing this diet for yourself so just ignore everyone else's comments cos this is for you. It's hard enough without negativity so stay strong and stick with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.