I ate out today, need to know something

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok I haven't eaten out in years and today was a first. I ate at Nando's with my BF but I only ate spicy rice, couldn't even finish it either.

have I synned a lot? I'm on extra easy today.

Hey spicy rice isnt much of a meal out hun ;) Its 1syn on green, 9syns on red so its 1 syn on extra easy -hope that helps x

wow there's a surprise LOL

Thanks, I feel much better :D

sure you're eating enough? if that was a main meal i'd say you need to eat more! When going nando's if on EE, i'd order the chicken, take the skin off (i know the best part, but it makes OH happy!) and have some spicy rice and a salad- I enjoy a meal out, and it's low syn!

Hey spicy rice isnt much of a meal out hun ;) Its 1syn on green, 9syns on red so its 1 syn on extra easy -hope that helps x

Hiya, how do you come up with the syn values of restaurant foods? Is there a book I can buy? When I search online, it comes up with nothing! Thanks :D

Last edited:
sure you're eating enough? if that was a main meal i'd say you need to eat more! When going nando's if on EE, i'd order the chicken, take the skin off (i know the best part, but it makes OH happy!) and have some spicy rice and a salad- I enjoy a meal out, and it's low syn!

Well I ate before I came out, I had some rice with quorn and a pear. That was at lunch time, I didn't eat out until around 6 ish and I just wasn't that hungry to be honest.

I came off a TFR diet before starting slimming world so my stomache has shrunk so much that I get full and very bloated even after some fruit.

I was thinking about having chicken, but I didn't know the syn value.

You're welcome Yasmine :) Honey I have a food directory that I bought in class about 18 months ago..... I guess you could try ebay to see if anyone is selling one ? ;)

They bring out a new food directory every year, its around £8 in class.. a little more expensive if you buy it anywhere else i think. theyv just brang out a new one, its like a pinky purple colour x

Agree with other posters that Nandos is a great option on SW.

Chicken (skin off), rice and salad for me too!

Back