I ate pizza today :(

Bummer....I went to pizza hut with my boyrfriend today. It was a hectic day and at 5pm I hadn't ate since breakfast (had one whole meal toast two lean bacon and egg) and was starving so when my boyfriend suggested pizza hut I went for it :( I ordered the tuscanni pizza which is the skinniest base and got spicey chicken. Based on the pizza being sliced into 8 pieces I ate 4 slices.....(OK So I ate half the pizza)....I could have ate more but stopped myself. I have only had fruit since then. Does anyone have any idea how much I have syned? I purposely went for the skinny base and chicken in the hope I wouldn't syn too much! I was doing so well since last Monday too! :( Sorry to moan xx

:thread_moved: to Eating Out forum

Not sure but don't loose heart, we all have moments. Looking in the Food Directory I've found

Large Italian chicken supreme, 8 Slices, 11 Syns a slice.

So would hazard a guesstimate at around 45ish Syns. Certainly no more than 50.

Perhaps knock a few Syns off your daily allowance for the rest of the week.

Certainly not as bad as it could have been. Question is, did you enjoy it?

I'm hopefully going next week for lunch. It's an off plan meal and while I will be concious I'm certainly going to make the most of it as I love pizza.

Thanks for that! I will defo cut down on my syns for the rest of the week! I really really enjoyed the pizza. Only that I was starving and on the go all day I wouldn't have ate it. I think I need to allow myself a blow out once a week and that was it! On a brighter note I have cut down on alcohol. I used to have a glass or two of wine every 2nd night and have cut that out! :) Every cloud has a silver lining! Enjoy your pizza! Pizza hut rocks haha! xx

Dont be disheartened... I went to Pizzahut last week the day after weigh-in..I had the buffet..and ate loadsssss of pizza.. I made sure I had very few syns thru the day tho for the rest of the week... and lost 4lbs this week.

Back