I Beat Pizza Hut!!!!

sarahgillian

Went to Cardiff shopping yesterday with my son, was dreading it but he wanted to spend his birthday money (he was 8 two weeks ago) and we always have yummy but deadly lunches!

He wanted to go to pizza hut so in we went, gosh I was so good!! Well I thought;)

Matthew had garlic bread to start and I didn't have any!! ( 1 point to me) and I had a salad bowl and ordered potato wedges from the starter but as a main meal to go with the salad and didn't even eat all of those!

So all things considered I think I did really well! I usually have a pizza in there or a pasta but I resisted :D

Felt really good too:)

oh sarah! well done you.. see we can all do this slimfast thingy cant we?

Well done Sarah, not easy but you did it:happy096:

Well done you!

Happy belated birthday to your son and Well done you! Eating out is always difficult for me, I wish they had the calories listed next to the items on the menu! It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm already planning what I'm going to have for my bday meal!
Do you live near Cardiff? I'm in Barry x

Thanks guys, yes I was well chuffed that I survived, well for now;)

Ooh Coops when is your bday and what you got planned?

I work in Cardiff but live in Pontypridd

Hi! It's my bday 0n 01.06 but going out weekend before. Can't decide on indian or chinese, going to google some meals and find out about calories later. This is the first time in ages I'm looking forward to going out, I normally dread it, especially as my friends are all skinny minni's! x

well done sarah i always find it hard eating out i jus try to get something healthy if i can but other things seem more appealing.chinese food, pizzas dont have to spoil your plan best thing to do is make them yourself that way you can use healthy alternatives and you know exactly whats going in it and can work out calorie content.

Back