I blew it today...

Style-Queen

I ended up eating. Won't go in to what I ate, but it was a lot. I am only 5 days in to SS, but I am going to get back on track tomorrow hopefully. :break_diet:

Brush yourself down hunny and climb back on the wagon tomorrow is another day :)

I've been there and bought the T-shirt, the works and we won't be the only ones.

You will feel blooming awful at the min but you have faced up to it and that's a good start x

Brush it off and start positive tomorrow. :)

Don't beat yourself up lovely. We all know this works but is bloomin hard work. Have a good night's sleep and wake up tomorrow raring to go. You can do this xx

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's taken a lot of courage to admit it. Just use what you have learnt from this to try and prevent doing the same again in future. It's not the end of the world, so don't dwell on it. :)

Thank you all. You're right, I do feel rubbish, but I know the only way to get over this blip is to get straight back on the wagon tomorrow.

Hey hun, hope you're feeling better Great advice here and I know how you feel. I feel the same. Lets learn from our mistakes and continue the journey, only those who give up lose in the end :)

Back