I braved it!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Well, after leaving it and leaving it my hair had become a terrible frizzly, split ended mess!!! (see pic in my album if you don't believe me!!!) So went to hair dressers, had about 4 inches off the bottom! And a side fringe :) It will take some getting used to, I haven't had a fringe before! But i'm happy with it, aside from the colour and dreadful roots that is! But I have sorted my colour with the hairdresser for next time on 2nd Dec - think i'm going to go for a mahoganny. :) The trip to the hairdressers (although I really didn't feel up to it) has really perked me up. :) I hope the rest of you will consider new styles. I can experiment more now that I have a shape to my face, rather than a fat splodge! lol

How exciting for you!!

You must get a new picture up of your new haircut!

I just had a look at your pics and wow, you really are an inspiration! Well done so far and I hope to follow in your footsteps!

x

I will ask my hb to take some pics this weekend, and i'll update my album :) x x x

I bet you look stunning xxx

Ah honey you are sooo right a new hair do does wonder for a gal lol!
I am saving my new hair do for when i am closer to goal so still have a way to go.

Can't wait to see your updated pic as i am sure you look amazing,in your profile pic you look so happy and cheery you can't help but smile with you x

so glad that you have done something nice for yourself following being unwell, you deserved a treat and a boost x

Thanks peeps - you are all so lovely :) Big Hugs to you all x x x

Oh Emma just had a peak at your photos and wow what a difference. Can't wait to see photos of your new haircut, I bet your look fab x

Back