I CAN change my life

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Hi everyone!

Well, being on the Cambridge Diet has taught me that I DO have willpower, I CAN do whatever I put my mind to and I CAN change my life for the better.

Now that I'm happier about my image and feel SO much healthier, I decided to address other areas of my life I wasn't happy with. So, I have resolved to find a more fulfilling job by the end of the year. It's hard, as there are not a lot of opportunities in my area, BUT I am training to become a CDC and I've registered to do a creative writing course with the OU. (I've always wanted to be a writer!)

All I have to work on now is bagging myself a man :p

How has CD changed other areas of your lives? xxx

Well - im only just approaching my second WI on Tuesday - but ive learned so far i dont need to have a glass of wine, which always turns into a bottle when works been tough, or im stressed out

Im surprised at how easy not drinking has been, its frightening to think how much i was drinking the last few months, easy 4/5 bottles of wine a week - and it was all "social" glass at lunch, quick one after work, glass of wine cooking tea, sunday in the beer garden type of thing, thats about 4000cals a week just on wine!!!! yuck.

As much as i say CD is expensive - what im not spending on pub lunches and wine, im sure im balancing out fine with money.

So if nothing else, its given me the kick to not booze

Your post made me happy! What a positive attitude you have! And how great that you are training to become a CDC! How long is the training? That man of yours will come along shortly I am sure :D.

I am also confident that I will loose all my overweight on CD. I also feel good and in control with this. One thing I actually decided to do this year was to buy me a house :D. The primary goal is of course to get down to my normal size again, and I plan for that to happen in October sometime.

Hi Asa, I'm not sure exactly how long it takes to become a CDC, but my counsellor says I should be accredited by Christmas :D

Good luck with the weightloss, you're doing so well, luck's not needed! And I hope you get your dream house! xx

Thanks Hanna! How great to be able to work with CD and help others! You have had such an amazing weight loss, well done!!!

Hi Hannah! I just want to say that you're an absolute inspiration and you've really made me feel like I can do it too! The way you've taken responsibility for your life is wonderful and I take my hat off to you! What a weight loss - what a woman!!!!! Well done hun!!! xxxx

Well - blush away cos you deserve all the accolades!!!! You're doing a fab job!!!! You could be MY CDC any time - bet you'll be brill at it! Loads of luck with it babe! xxx

nice one hannah! I am also making some big life changes, going home at the end of the year and am going to look into a change of job. Cd has given me the confidence to think anythings possible!

Oooo - I feel a bout of positivity coming over me!!! Keep talking you two!!! I love it!!!!!!!

Hahaha....maybe not eh???!!!!!!:roofles:!!!!!!! xxx

Is the writing course a little one off module type thing or a full blown long course? I wouldn't mind doing that too.

Good luck with the course Hannah, and thanks for the inspiring post. I agree that CD can be life-changing... the weight loss is just the start. When i joined Minis I felt so lost and sad, like the avatar I chose back then... she looks like me, but I am older & was obviously fatter! Now, I feel so different... wish I could make that avatar smile as I feel so positive and different inside, like I am smiling all the time. Will keep the avatar as I identify with her now, but never want to go back to that sad place!

xxx

Well done hannah on starting the journey to change your life in the first place...those first steps are hard work and you have done so well, you should be dead proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!

I am changing my life on CD as i have quit smoking now! Only on day 3 but feel really positive! I also have a friend on CD who doesnt have much motivation at the moment so i Gok Wan'ed her yesterday and made her see that still wearing her big clothes was sabbotaging herself and thats why she was cheating....! She left the house a lot happier than she walked in so i'm happy now she is happy!!

Lots of good things in this world....opportunities a plenty...and i am thankful becuase CD has really helped me grab mine too! :)
xxxx

Back