I can do it this time...

Ramona84

Hi everyone.

I'm starting this weight loss diary as I started Slimming World five weeks ago and this time i'm determined that it's going to work.

Five years ago I lost 3st in 3 months by just cutting out sweet things but then I started a new stressful job, met a boy and it all just piled back on again!

This time i'm being supported by my lovely boyfriend (the aforementioned boy), my GP, friends and all the great people at Slimming World and the YMCA where i'm going to exercise classes and the gym. This time it has to work. I'm in my late twenties now when it's meant to be easier to lose weight so I really need to take advantage of that, and all the support i've been given.

So i'm five weeks into my weight loss plan and so far i've lost 15lbs. I'm so happy about this as i've even dropped a dress size but whilst I'm been doing well on the exercise front I can feel my commitment to watching what i'm eating fade away - i'm forgiving myself more than I should do, really. I've been lucky that i've still seen a reduction in my weight but I really need to re-focus as it's only going to get harder.

So this is a place for me to make a note of what i'm doing, what i'm finding difficult and my successes so I can keep reminding myself of what I need to do, why i'm doing it and hopefully to make me face up to the fact that I can't let it lapse. Too many people have put too much effort into it for that.

I'm going on a night out tonight where there's a set meal and a lot of alcohol. I'm going to try and be as good as possible and I will make myself post about it on here so I remind myself that I need to bear that in mind when i'm thinking of having extra syns on other days.

So this is my first post, i'll try and post again over the Jubilee weekend (eek!) with how i'm getting on.

Thanks for reading. :)

Hello!

You've done fab so far, and sounds like you have a great support network =]

Best of luck x

Back