I can do something amaaaaazing

anje

Hehehee, I can now cross my legs without struggling heheheheheheeheheheheeeeee :happy096:

Its amazing the things we notice isn't it:) I can sit without my jeans digging in my tummy..lol

Heh, that's great Anje! Great the non-scales signs of the pounds flying off eh? :D

Cx

Isn't that a great feeling? I can now do that too - the first time in 20 years!

My other first in 20 years is being able to have a bath and get out again without help!! I've showered for all those years and have just looked longingly at the bath - till this last week when I had a good long hot soak and then got out again with no problems!

And did I feel good!! :bliss::bliss:

Today I had a little fashion show, tried all my size 14s and even 12s. Happy to report that I can do up some 12 skirts, they are tight but the main thing is that they all zip up. Tops are a different story though as my upper arms are still quite big. That is my next goal, to be able to wear size 14 jacket/shirt and be able to move my arms.

well done you!I noticed the other day when I climbed on the bench to get my net down,i didnt have to haul myself up and didnt seem to wobble so much when i was up there,great isnt it!
xx

Well done! can't wait to get to that point...I had a moment this morning...I put on my black cords...that were a lie on the bed to get up the zip job......and they just went on and zipped with no issues at all!:D

Back