I can do this... I can do this... I CAN DO THIS.... (Can't I?)

Ohhhhh POO! I restarted yesterday (for the 4529th time it seems!) and have hit the lovely headache/nausea stage. I managed to talk myself out of eating last night's spaghetti bolognaise, but now my son is merrily tucking in to chicken supreme and I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I don't (yes I do!)

How do you cope when you have other people to cook for? I'm sipping the golden veg drink but it's not quite the same! xx

I'm 11 days into this and willpower weakens every now and again. I'm fine as long as there's no food about but have just made the kids fish finger sandwiches with red sauce and I'm salivating.......nom nom nom!! :'-(

You can do this just keep your head down & imagine how great it will be to be slimmer!

I'm on my 23rd week.. I've lost almost 6 stone. By November i will be at goal.
It DOES get easier, i promise you.
I used to cook every single night for my partner, but i'd always distract myself, have a lovely bubble bath while she was eating, put some music on, read a book etc!

Wow! That's amazing! I've successfully completed days 1 and 2, and am going to see my CDC today to swap the tetras (bleurgh) for some packs instead so I might have a sneaky weigh in to spur me on!

I'm going to Thorpe Park in October for my 30th birthday, but at this weight and size I won't fit on the rides! (they have a restriction of 51 inches and my stomach is 62 at the moment :-/ ) I have printed some rollercoaster pics and stuck them to the fridge! xx

You weigh a little more than i did when i started this diet back in March,
& I know then.. i didn't fit in plane seats let alone theme park rides! I barely fit in chairs in cafe's and bath towels never went fully round me!

But if i've lost 6 stone almost, then anyone can :D

Ohhhhh POO! I restarted yesterday (for the 4529th time it seems!) and have hit the lovely headache/nausea stage. I managed to talk myself out of eating last night's spaghetti bolognaise, but now my son is merrily tucking in to chicken supreme and I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I don't (yes I do!)

How do you cope when you have other people to cook for? I'm sipping the golden veg drink but it's not quite the same! xx

Hiya, I too cook for my husband every night. I just sniff it but don't eat it lol It is hard but as others have said just keep your head down, think of how much you want the weight off. It certainly does get easier but I truly believe you definitely have to be 'in the zone' otherwise you are fighting it all the time and it is hard enough fighting with the demons in our heads. Keep at it hun you will see the losses so quickly. Good luck xx

Morning,

Good Luck with your journey, like the others say the cravings will passx

Honestly hun I know you've been told this countless times but one more can't hurt! The first week is awful, a nightmare... Nay pure hell! But if you can make it to the end if your first week it does get easier! I vomited on my first day due to the less than delectable porridge and my headache was so bad I almost couldn't drive back from work! Dont forget you're still getting into ketosis and so will probably feel like this until day 5... Hopefully at the latest! I thought I couldnt make do it but i stayed with it and so far have managed to shift 3 stone 4lbs in 10 weeks! If I can do it anyone can!

You CAN do it! You CAN do it! :D even if you have to come on here and rant every 5 mins to take your mind off things they'll always be someone on here to talk to/ help you through! Good luck for today!

To answer your question, I will quote Henry Ford: "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't --- you're right."

I.e. it's your mindset that will decide if you succeed or not. And it seems to me like you're determined :D Good luck on your journey :)

Awesome quote - thank you! I had a sneaky weigh-in with my CDC - 7Ibs down so far! :D :D :clap:

That's fantastic news! 7lbs is an awesome amount those kinda numbers should definitely motivate you too keep going! Half a stone is epic lady keep going ;)

Thank youuuuuu! :D I will indeed keep going. Everyone has gone out for lunch, but I've arranged to meet them a bit later for some retail therapy so I'm not tempted - and not miserable because I'm not eating! xx

Back