I can do this!

Well Day 4 is nearly at a close. Its going good so far and I am not feeling hungry at all. FINALLY head is in the right place
Im glad the tetras are available they are such a lifesaver. I havent told anyone at work that im doing this as I have failed previously and if they have noticed me slyly drinking my shakes they are not saying anything.

All of the posts on here are soo inspiring that I know I can do this.

Hi Clare!

Glad you're sticking to it - how's day 5 been? I've been working late for a few days so not had chance to reply. I'm sure everyone is wondering why I don't have food at work too but no one has said anything yet! Last time I told everyone but this time just my mum, sis and 1 friend. Had first weigh in and lost 12lb so I'm using that to spur me on.
Hope it's going good and you're feeling proud of yourself for getting over the first few days!
Jo xx

Hey Clare!
I had unsubscribed from your thread when you went awol last time just noticed its active again
Hope your doing well hunni...I had tried and failed so many times and this time it just clicked for me too
Fingers crossed for you x

Hi to you too yep im back and sticking with it this time it just feels different this time and so far so good am not really thinking about food at all and im drinking far more water this time due to using the summer berry flavouring. And Mo-Jo you are doing AMAZING and I hope I get the same success that you are getting x:)

Back