I CAN do this

zi-ann

I am finally in the 14 stone bracket after beeing 1 lb away off 19 stone, i still need to lose another 2.5 stone to get get to goal, but im just happy that after a few blips the scales are moveing down once again, i have also gone from a size 26 to a size 16/18, i know now that i CAN do this, and nothing is going to stop me or get in the way :)

Well done you....

Celebrate....

and if you care to... share your secret?

Inspirational

I am finally in the 14 stone bracket after beeing 1 lb away off 19 stone, i still need to lose another 2.5 stone to get get to goal, but im just happy that after a few blips the scales are moveing down once again, i have also gone from a size 26 to a size 16/18, i know now that i CAN do this, and nothing is going to stop me or get in the way :)

Wow that's amazing - well done!

Wow that's amazing - well done!

Well done, great loss already!

Back