I can feel my bones and I don't like it!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
After all these years of being overweight i just noticed i can feel my bones!!

My hips, knees, elbows - ribs! I'm not sure i like it! It's actually quite uncomfortable trying to sleep when my knee bones are together!!

Mind you - i cant complain really can i! Its the magic of the diet :) Will just take some getting used to! :cool:

Anyways - 3 more sleeps till weigh in 20!!
and 10 more sleeps untill refeed! :eek:

Lol! I can feel my bum bones (?? weeeeel you know what I mean) when I'm sitting on a dining chair or sitting up in bed. It's uncomfortable but i kinda like it ;) xx

Hi Summergurl,
You mean there are bones under all this flesh? Nah don't believe you, will just have to lose it myself to see.
Actually can't wait to see something that isn't wrapped in layers of flab, bring it on !
Doirin

:giggle: yes dorin - there are! you just wait!! :)

jan - thats how i first noticed it! led on the sunbed today thought ooh this feels a bit uncomfy on me bum!! so i know what you mean!

heehee I know what ya mean. Was feeling really uncomfortable when sitting on the wooden kitchen chair the lest day and couldnt figure out why til I started to move about trying to get more comfy and me bum bones (totally get ya Jan ;)) started to dig into the chair more haha might have to buy some padded underwear hehe maybe those ones with the padded bootie on em :p

Ooh and when you lie down do your hip bones stick out over your tum? Now thats a wierd one......lying in bed feeling like a skeleton lol (and believe me Ive a whileen to go before Im one of those ;))

ha ha just remined me I banged my knee the other day and it hurt 10 times more than it wouldave done before the diets

yayy we have bones under all this fat :D

:giggle:

As odd as it is we all love it really! shows us all we are getting slim!! :D

I can really feel my bones too, especially on my top half. My shoulders feel really boney to me now, never had that before! My bum seems to ache more when sitting on uncomfy chairs too, much sooner that it used to. I do love feeling my collar bones though, haven't felt them for years.

Summergurl, what a wonderful thread...it did make me laugh. What a wonderful thing. Cant wait to feel bones instead of lard!!!! I think this is something that will motivate me even more as I had never thought of it before really.
WEll done on your weight loss so far...amazing.

Wait til you try and do sit ups and your spine feels disgusting on the floor!! lol!!

Thanks scots!

Chels - i dont ever want to feel that - sounds gross!! lol

I go on the 2nd of july! Cant wait! Got 7days left of tfr now :( pretty sad about it, i dont want to stop my chocolate shakes, theyre delish! :( lol

Bones are awesome its also nice to be able to see muscles as well lol

Back