I can just tell I've gained this week :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by K.T, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can feel it!!

:break_diet:

I have been off plan so totally deserve to gain but am still dreading weighing in tomorrow :(

I know its not the end of the world but I find it so demoralising :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, but once the weigh in is over, you can move on and put it in the past!!

Keep going :)

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    So you haven't actually weighed in yet, which means you KNOW nothing. You just think you have gained. Sorry to be blunt, but you may be creating a problem where one does not exist here. Firstly, try not to worry about things before they are actually problems! Its wasted energy & secondly, remember that if you have gained, you will also be fully aware of the reasons why & have all the tools at your disposal to prevent it happening again.

5. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Absolutely Kingleds but I am one of life's stress heads and worry about almost everything! I feel so worried every week about every weigh in, daft I know, and did the entire time I was on WW and the time I was on SW before. I just mean that this week, I fully expect to have gained because I can feel it in the way my clothes sit and in my face and because I know I have not been especially good so I am at fault anyway.

I don't know how to de-stress about it. As I said before, deep down I know its not the be all and end all but it niggles away at me from the 2nd day after the weigh in until the next one

6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Hey - its a personality trait I recognise purely cos it's one of mine honey. I have over the years learnt that some things you just can't worry about, but it took a fair amount of counselling & a minor nervous breakdown to figure it out so I don't recommend you take any advice I have on the subject!

All you can really do is get back on plan and try to minimise any potential gain.

7. loudpurplehair

loudpurplehair Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know what you mean, I feel the same about me, but I am not going to start getting down until I get on those scales tomorrow. I am pretty fed up with this at the moment and I am only at the end of week two! I had a bad day yesterday, not such a great one today but I hope I will have the impetus to have a better one tomorrow and for the rest of next week. Feel a bit low but I hope I wil get there and I'm sure you will too

8. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks loud purple hair, this is only my third WI but following a long line of yoyo diets! I am totally fed up, of myself, of dieting and of my weight

....and although on the whole I find SW fine, I've been struggling this week due to work and personal issues :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.