I can see my feet!!!

NN89

Sexy Member
Would like to post some good news!

Im actually NOTICING a change in my bodyshape now, just have 1lb to go until i've lost a stone (probably lost it by now!- am having my pre-weigh in at the gym later hehe!) and i looked at myself naked in the mirror earlier, and noticed that when i 'breathe out' the 'belly' i used to have isn't as big anymore! Plus when im relaxed and normal its not smaller, to top it off..when i look down! THERES MY TOES! Ive also noticed the boobs are smaller too...just 1 stone and im feeling fab, 5 more stone to go though:cry:

Hoooray for the toes!! :D Well done hun. It's fab when you start noticing the changes :D:D

It's a good feeling isn't it? Just think the next stone will be even more noticeable! Well done!

Hi there Ive also noticed my feet have lost weight, my shoes are loose fitting, even the ones Ive not worn for ages. Ive lost a stone too, does this mean a whole new rack of shoes Ive got to buy lol great... Has anyone gone down a size in shoes when they have lost weight or reached their goal?

WELL DONE YOU, thats brilliant. Im jeleous because after losing 2 stone I still cant see a difference in me when I look in the mirror. I feel it in my clothes (and my shoes, I have also gone down a size!) but I cannot see it. The only little thing I have really noticed is that when I stand, there is actually a gap between my legs, they are not just one almighty part of a whale!!!!
Well done you and give you toes a little wave from me! :)

Well done to you, I have only lost 10lbs but already my bra is looser, it is a good feeling, best wishes for your continuing weight loss.

Fab news! Some of my clothes are looser (in fact my WI trousers are too big!) and i can notice a bit of a difference. My daughter said i must be thinner because she can clasp her hands when she hugs me now and couldn't before!

love that the WI trousers!

well done to you! just think how you will look after the next stone!

yay, it's great when you can start to see a real difference isn't it:) I've had so many comments from others this week too, seems they've started to notice my weight loss! Keep up the good work:)

welldone you, the gym work is helping change your shape as well as the weight loss I expect, I wish I could be as good as you at going to the gym. Fantastic news though.

This little piggy went to weigh in, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had smash, and *this* little piggy said wwwoooooooooo congrats!

Back