i can see my vains and feel my bones.hahaah,weird!

Tridi

Hello Folks,

this WL experience is just crazy. First of all I had a shock when my 3 year old daughter stood on the scales and I realised that I have lost more than 2 of her in weight. Now when I lift her, I can only carry her for couple of minutes before she get's to haevy for me.

And I was carrying double of her weight on me. It really is just not imaginable! Bizarre!

Then what i discovered, that I can feel my bones in my arms, and sometimes when i sit down my bones in my bum hurt, NEVER had that before!

Same as my newly discovered vains, was doing some exercise the other day and when i came back up i saw big long blue vains pupming in my arm. Just like u would see them on skinny ppl!

I simply love this diet!

xxx

That's amazing that you were carrying two of your daughter! It is absolutely amazing! You're doing fantastically well :)

Hannah

Tell me about it. I lost nearly 4kg on my first week and I could not believe or understand how i managed to get it out of my body. I got a 1kg sugar from the kitchen and gave it to my husband and said "I lost 4 of those" lol he was amazed too.

You have done fantastic and to see results is truly a motivation on its own. Good luck with the rest of your journey hun.

Great stuff! I have that same problem with my bony bottom now, most annoying!! lol

What a lovely feeling and achievement! You should be so proud of yourself.

Yes, I have the bony bottom too.....if I sit for too long, it hurts! I havent experienced that ever!

Well done again.

Back