Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i can see my vains and feel my bones.hahaah,weird!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tridi, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hello Folks,

this WL experience is just crazy. First of all I had a shock when my 3 year old daughter stood on the scales and I realised that I have lost more than 2 of her in weight. Now when I lift her, I can only carry her for couple of minutes before she get's to haevy for me.

And I was carrying double of her weight on me. It really is just not imaginable! Bizarre!

Then what i discovered, that I can feel my bones in my arms, and sometimes when i sit down my bones in my bum hurt, NEVER had that before!

Same as my newly discovered vains, was doing some exercise the other day and when i came back up i saw big long blue vains pupming in my arm. Just like u would see them on skinny ppl!

I simply love this diet!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's amazing that you were carrying two of your daughter! It is absolutely amazing! You're doing fantastically well :)

Hannah

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tell me about it. I lost nearly 4kg on my first week and I could not believe or understand how i managed to get it out of my body. I got a 1kg sugar from the kitchen and gave it to my husband and said "I lost 4 of those" lol he was amazed too.

You have done fantastic and to see results is truly a motivation on its own. Good luck with the rest of your journey hun.

5. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great stuff! I have that same problem with my bony bottom now, most annoying!! lol

6. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    What a lovely feeling and achievement! You should be so proud of yourself.

Yes, I have the bony bottom too.....if I sit for too long, it hurts! I havent experienced that ever!

Well done again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.