i can see my vains and feel my bones.hahaah,weird!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tridi, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hello Folks,

this WL experience is just crazy. First of all I had a shock when my 3 year old daughter stood on the scales and I realised that I have lost more than 2 of her in weight. Now when I lift her, I can only carry her for couple of minutes before she get's to haevy for me.

And I was carrying double of her weight on me. It really is just not imaginable! Bizarre!

Then what i discovered, that I can feel my bones in my arms, and sometimes when i sit down my bones in my bum hurt, NEVER had that before!

Same as my newly discovered vains, was doing some exercise the other day and when i came back up i saw big long blue vains pupming in my arm. Just like u would see them on skinny ppl!

I simply love this diet!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's amazing that you were carrying two of your daughter! It is absolutely amazing! You're doing fantastically well :)

Hannah

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tell me about it. I lost nearly 4kg on my first week and I could not believe or understand how i managed to get it out of my body. I got a 1kg sugar from the kitchen and gave it to my husband and said "I lost 4 of those" lol he was amazed too.

You have done fantastic and to see results is truly a motivation on its own. Good luck with the rest of your journey hun.

5. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great stuff! I have that same problem with my bony bottom now, most annoying!! lol

6. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    What a lovely feeling and achievement! You should be so proud of yourself.

Yes, I have the bony bottom too.....if I sit for too long, it hurts! I havent experienced that ever!

Well done again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.