I Can,t Beleive I,ve Come This Far !!!!16lb To Go !!

mummydebbie

wow i cannot believe i have come this far i never in amillion years thought i,d get this close 16lb to go i started with 8st 13lb to loose now its 1st 2lb i did lipotrim for the fisrt 8 month and lost the biggest bulk now been on cambridge for 4 weeks and i wish i,d found the will to change over before i,m so glad i did i,ve lost 26lb on cb so far !!
i really have to thank mini /russian icemoose / for when i started they were the one,s that supported me and egged me on and i thank them so much i will get the last 16lb of for sure
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THROUGH THIS DIET
debbie x

Hi Debbie,

16lbs.WOW:D

You will be there is no time!

I am so glad that CD has worked so well for you and your amazing for sure!

You have stuck with it and now you are reaping the rewards!

Love Mini xxx

WOW!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!!

Just think 16lbs is going to fall off you so start arranging yourself a lovely treat e.g. trip on a hot air ballon for when you get there - you deserve it!! :D

That's a fantastic loss!

I hope you feel very, very proud of yourself <hugs>

Amy

WOW you must feel so proud of yourself :D:D what an achievement!!

Just wondering are you mummydebbie from the lipotrim site?

well done debbie. u have totally earned this success and ought to be very chuffed with urself!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's such an amazing achievement!! you're the sort of person that give us 'newbies' inspiration and motivation!! so thank you!! and well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's brilliant Debbie - you must be so happy - and proud of yourself.

The next 16lb loss will be a piece of cake ... err no - easy as pie ..... no! no! no! The next 16lb will come off easily!

Hiya Debbie!

I know I kind of disappeared there for a while but so much has happened and my Lipotrim journey was 'disrupted' to say the least! Now I'm baaaack, hopefully this is day one to keep on with my push to lose the last 3st!

Still in my size 16's (just)!

You sound like an absolute success story! Congratulations to getting down to the last 16lbs. It's hard to believe that you have come so far, thjat we both have, but your dedication and successes have given me the inspiration to keep going! Wish me luck!
Bev xx (ps: how did the OH do?)

Hi Debbie
This is such fantastic news!!!
I remember you when you first started Lipotrim ... you and I had a simlilar amount to lose and if I hadn't faffed about I'd be in your position now. Instead, here I am with 3st still to go! Seeing how well you've done has spurred me on though.

It just goes to show how determined and dedicated you've been ... A huge well done to you - you're an inspiration! Any photos? :)

You have done sooooooooooooooooooo well!!!!

Congratulations :)

M.

Superb Debbie, Please post photos, I take my hat off to ya x

Wow! That must be such an amazing feeling!! Really well done. You're a real inspiration to loads of us with big amounts of weight to lose

Fabulous Photos Debbie!!!

Mummydebbie! From 18st. 13lbs. to 11st. 2lbs.!!!
mummydebby.jpg

Wow!! You look like a different woman!! You must be feeling fab! You are a true inspiration. I have a lot to lose and seeing results like yours really makes be believe that I CAN do it!! Well done!

Back