I cannot believe I have wasted syns on...

FatTony said:
A non Asda wholemeal pita bread yesterday I assumed would be an Extra B, only to later find out its as much as 7 syns:cry:

That would be less of a waste of syns & more of a tweak in my book- unless you then had your heb as well?

I wasted more syns than i care to count saturday night on a burger, fries & full fat coke in McDonalds. None of it was worth it!

LOL what I don't get is that you ate 7 syns of naughty... but then said "Oh well I'll just give myself 20 more syns today..." Why not just the 7?

Anyway, I can't talk... I had a barburrito the other day. And did a 'one for you and one for the pot' (the pot being my gob) type thing whilst I was making the BF's advent calendar. Oh well ho hum, I'll get my head in the game at some point x

I agree with the above about tweaking! Ad long as you don't do it all the time it's not gonna cause too much damage :)

LOL what I don't get is that you ate 7 syns of naughty... but then said "Oh well I'll just give myself 20 more syns today..." Why not just the 7?

Anyway, I can't talk... I had a barburrito the other day. And did a 'one for you and one for the pot' (the pot being my gob) type thing whilst I was making the BF's advent calendar. Oh well ho hum, I'll get my head in the game at some point x

No, that's wrong. I already had a night at the Chinese planned with hubby as kids were out. So that was why i was disappointed that the pancakes were that high. I didnt think that they would be high were i ate them, it's only when i started to look on line that i thought that the max they would be would be 5 syns. I had already planned for a flexi day.x

I have just had a crappy couple of days, not had my SW head on. hopefully i will maintain at least.

I have just had a crappy couple of days, not had my SW head on. hopefully i will maintain at least.

Youll be fine, an extra 2 syns aka 40 calories is not going to have ANY effect on your weight loss. :)

And even if you do 'only' maintain/gain it will not be due to the syn level of the pancake! :D Be kinder to yourself, youll do fine :)

we all need to keep ourselves doing the diet properly, but sometimes its really not worth panicing over a couple of syns... Next time you'll know to check before you eat. Just don't stress about it so much! :p xx

I have to admit it can get hard sometimes and I do worry over this syn and that....everyone could do with looking at the bigger picture every now and then ;)

Youll be fine, an extra 2 syns aka 40 calories is not going to have ANY effect on your weight loss. :)

And even if you do 'only' maintain/gain it will not be due to the syn level of the pancake! :D Be kinder to yourself, youll do fine :)

Thanks but I have had more than this :eek:. The pancakes were just the tip of the iceberg

Back