I cannot face anymore WATER

sun

Gold Member
water.gif

Since last weekend when I was away and spent a lot of time travelling in a car, I did not have my quota of 4 litres of water basically because of the need to pee, I probably only managed 1.5 a day.

Since we got back on Monday I just cant get back to it, I have tried but am just all watered out and since I have started to eat, will be Week 3 management on Monday, I am just so full which makes it even worse. I dont know what consequences will be weight loss/gain because of this, I did lose 3lbs last week.

Is there anybody else who is all watered out and struggling with it.

073.gif

winkingeyesdv.gif
SUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yup me too, Im just bored of it. Do they have water flavourings on LL? I think they help a little.

Sun I do know exactly how you feel BUT you don't need me to tell you how important it is! Have you tried;
hot water - with/without flavouring;
sparkling water - with/witout flavouring;

Now you are managing can you have lemon? Maybe hot water with a slice of lemon.

On management, what it the required intake of water? I presume it will not still be a minimum 4 litres!

Good luck honey xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi minnie, I have tried all ways but have just 'lost the water way'!, its still 4 litres at the moment but will drop to 3 next week (I think), today I have had 1/2litre :(

Will see how I go Monday at WI and will speak to my LLC

xxx

Hiya

I've always found the water awful! But I make poppadoms and manage to down 2 pints of water every day along with those.
good luck

Back