I CANNOT SLEEEEEEPPPPPP!!

Caterpillergirl

Right.........
I`ve had a real busy day today and also cooked food for the family and been out walking and cleaned the house decided to go to bed because I`m soooo tired but i cannot get to sleep.

I keep feeling hungry - Im not going to stray and cheat and eat anything but my stomach is grumbly arrrrrrggggg:mad::wave_cry:

Does anyone else have this problem?

Also my hands are constantly cold and it's been a gorgeous day today but come the evening I have to put the gas fire on coz I'm so cold

Im having the same problem..im sooo hungry! :( I have my bottle of water next to me so just filling up on it..

I can't sleep at the best of times, so hello all you non-sleepers! :)

EDIT: I also get cold hands, like, really cold hands. Weird isn't it!

i felt the same first two weeks are you drinking anothe water or having any ht drinks helps iam in week 4 now and have to say week 3 and now felt so much better but do get cold still just remmber it will get better

I know it'll get better and I'm only on my 2nd week - I'll try and drink more water.
Just reading the post about sparkling water so will have that- it might fill me up more x

I know it'll get better and I'm only on my 2nd week - I'll try and drink more water.
Just reading the post about sparkling water so will have that- it might fill me up more x

It should do, sparkling water is amazing :) I love it I think I will stick to it even after this diet, it's something special haha

It should do, sparkling water is amazing :) I love it I think I will stick to it even after this diet, it's something special haha

Me too!!!

It will deffo fill you up more Ctplrgrl! x

Sorry you are having trouble sleeping, hun. I am now sleeping much better now that I've shifted 2 stone 4lbs. Still have the ice-cold hands, but the hunger pangs completely stopped after about 2 weeks for me. I take the shakes at 10.30 a.m., 3.30 p.m. and my last one 8-8.30 p.m. so I dont go to bed hungry. I drink plain hot water if I feel really cold, but hopefully as the weather gets warmer, we will all feel a bit better too!

Sorry you are having trouble sleeping, hun. I am now sleeping much better now that I've shifted 2 stone 4lbs. Still have the ice-cold hands, but the hunger pangs completely stopped after about 2 weeks for me. I take the shakes at 10.30 a.m., 3.30 p.m. and my last one 8-8.30 p.m. so I dont go to bed hungry. I drink plain hot water if I feel really cold, but hopefully as the weather gets warmer, we will all feel a bit better too!

Thanks Supaslimma It's good to know it'll get better.
I am feeling pleased with myself as I'm on my 10th day - I know it's not much but one day at a time
:):)

i felt just like you are the 10th day and then about the 16th, just keep at it, i made myself hot drinks and cuddled up with a hot water bottle.

Hi. I had trouble sleeping at first but into week 4 now and sleep is getting better. Hoorah.

But agree with the others cold (really cold) hands and feet most of the time. Gas fire on tonight with socks and slippers.
Attractive eh!

Bit weird but I found that going to bed with socks on really helps me to sleep soundly on LT, cold hands and feet are a symtom for everyone on tfr.Also after about 14 days you will be having the best sleep you've ever had! I always used to wake in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back off. The only reason i wake up now is to stagger to the loo for a wee (sorry tmi) and then straight back to sleep! x

I am the same for the sleep took 2and a half hours to drop off last night was so annoyed then I was wrecked this morning had to drag myself out of bed and yes my hands and feet are freezin cold I am a cold creature anyway but now I am worse its the furry tounge thats driving me crazy though :)

Back