I cant believe it.....

Ro1sin

I was running late at lunch time and barely had 5 minutes to eat so I grabbed a sandwhich from the canteen and a packet of crisps thinkng I'll have a flexi-syn day (I havent used a lot of syns this week).

Ive just synned it out there and Im nearly after falling over. The two just cost me 40 syns!!!!!! Can you believe it! Im raging now I ate it before knowing what was in it!

was it wholemeal bread? if so you can deduct the syn value of the bread and have it as a HExB.

No Helen unfortunately it was white bread :( Im going to have to go hell for leather with the body magic this week!

Eek, thats quite a lot of syns! Those sandwiches can be sneaky, so best to avoid, but as you were in a rush it sounds like that was your only option. Don't worry too much though, that still leaves 65 syns for the rest of the week, so even if you had 10 a day would be still be fine. :)

if you haven't used many syns this week it shouldn't matter - don't beat yourself up about it! you can't work on an empty stomach tbf, it's either you go hungry and fail at your job or you eat something that isn't great for Slimming World - don't worry! it's one day out of many.. like you say you can cancel it out with body magic :)

hope you feel a lot better chick! x

At the end of the day, you've gotta eat! It's a real bummer, and I'd probably be really cross too. But at least it can be worked back again and put behind you, and as mentioned above - you still have loads of syns to spend rest of the week :) Don't worry. Just leave it behind :)

Lots of love Caramelle X X X

Back