Help, first week gain

mandy796

Hi ive had my first week weigh in tonight and was mortified to find i,d gained half a pound :cry:Ive stuck to it religiously and have been to the gym twice this week so im not sure where ive gone wrong. Ive felt really hungry most days but ive ignored it, and it is TOM but this has never affected my losses when ive done sw before, so im puzzled. I felt like crying and nearly walked out of group but i made myself stay. Ive been weighing out my healthy extras, havent had any crisps, cake or chocolate, and any syns i have used which is very little, has gone on light mayonnaise, wine and skinny lizzie sausages. I havent had much in the way of superfree but i do eat lots of fruit and veg, do i have to have superfree EVERY meal? and does this make a big difference?
Thanks in advance for any help
Amanda

Hiya I put on 2&1/2lbs my first week back this week on Thursday just gone.just draw a line under it and keep going! Iv been a little naughty and looked at the scales today and I'm showing a 4&1/2lb loss already so you may find you just catch up with your weight loss this week, I'm certainly hoping it does? Don't give up! I stayed to group even tho I was really not wanting to go to group at all but my leader got everyone to give me a clap for staying which has spurred me on this week. Keep going chin up!

I havent had much in the way of superfree but i do eat lots of fruit and veg, do i have to have superfree EVERY meal? and does this make a big difference?

This will make a massive difference. You should be having a third superfree on your plate with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Superfree is almost all fruit, veg and salad. This will also make you feel fuller, so you won't be hungry.

Good luck!

Back