I Can't Believe It!!

Grandma

Totally Focused
This morning, after 12 weeks on SS, I've lost another 5lbs to make a total of 4stone 1lb! I am SO pleased and can hardly believe it! I'd set myself a target of reaching 4stone by my birthday at the end of May - and I've done it over a month early!
:bliss:

I have now lost 17.43% of my body weight and 30.48% of my target total! I'm beginning to bask in all the positive comments I'm getting from friends and colleagues - and that just makes me more determined to get more off!

Benefits of the weight loss? I can now walk all round the hospital searching for a wheelchair with leg support to take Himself off the ward every day, and then push him around - and he now weighs more than me! - for several hours without feeling out of breath or my knees hurting! There is no way I could have done that 3 months ago!!

I've not felt so good in years - thanks to CD and to all your support on here! Bless you all!
:thankyou:
x

Huge Congratulations to you on your fab loss.

You have done so well, especially considering your Husbands illness. Just be proud at how strong and focussed you have been - it really is a great achievement.

Well done!

WOO HOO!!! Thats fantastic Grandma!! Huge congrats - you'll be at goal in no time!!

Lots of love

Kj xxx

That's fantastic news. You're an inspiration to all of us.:D

Woo Hoo Grandma I'm so pleased for you. What an amazing loss you've had well done. It's my weigh in tonight will let you know how it goes but won't be anywhere near 5lbs but even if it's only a 1lb that will take me to the 3 stone mark.

This morning, after 12 weeks on SS, I've lost another 5lbs to make a total of 4stone 1lb! I am SO pleased and can hardly believe it! I'd set myself a target of reaching 4stone by my birthday at the end of May - and I've done it over a month early!
:bliss:

I have now lost 17.43% of my body weight and 30.48% of my target total! I'm beginning to bask in all the positive comments I'm getting from friends and colleagues - and that just makes me more determined to get more off!

Benefits of the weight loss? I can now walk all round the hospital searching for a wheelchair with leg support to take Himself off the ward every day, and then push him around - and he now weighs more than me! - for several hours without feeling out of breath or my knees hurting! There is no way I could have done that 3 months ago!!

I've not felt so good in years - thanks to CD and to all your support on here! Bless you all!
:thankyou:
x

wow that is super excellent news.You are doing so well and even sticking to cd with your hubby not well. that is soo brill. I can tell your going to go the whole way., What an inspiration to us all.

becky xxxx

Hi!!

You have done amazingly well in just 12 weeks!! Think how good you feel now and then imagine how you will feel when you get to goal...you will be on top of the world!!!!
Wonderful and sunny here today in Hatfield!
Huge congrats to you!!
Hugs Lou XX

Grandma, that is fantastic well done :) :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Blooming Marvy hun!! :clap:

Awww well done! That's amazing!

Thanks for all your support and your lovely comments.
x

Back