I cant believe I've made it to day 6

time4action

This has shocked me completely as I really was prepared for my body to rebel against this diet but its not.

Day 6 and I've not even had the inclination to cheat once, apart from a little moment when I opened the fridge door to get my water and a pickled onion winked at me hehe!

Yesterday was a challenge as I had to do food shopping for my son (who's been away all week on a school ski trip) and when I picked him up last night all he wanted was takeaway as he was starving. So I drove to the McD drive through and ordered what he wanted, drove home with him shovelling fries into himself and then sat in the lounge with my water and him telling tales of his ski week whilst munching into the burger that he had.

I've promised him that I'll cook him some lovely meals this week as the hotel he stayed in last week was poor to say the least.

He knows I'm doing CD and understands the concept so I think we're going to be ok.

At work this morning, thrilled to bits that I've gone 6 Days and been comfortable and looking forward to tomorrows first weigh in, bring it on!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE !

T4A x

Well done T4A :D are you weighing in tomorrow ?

That's Brilliant :D You're over the hardest part now and will go from strength to strength. Well done for resisting the lure of the pickled onion and the chips and burger!
KEEP GOING STRONG AND YOU'LL BE AT GOAL BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.
Tansyx:)

Well done T4A and good luck with your weigh in

This has shocked me completely as I really was prepared for my body to rebel against this diet but its not.

Day 6 and I've not even had the inclination to cheat once, apart from a little moment when I opened the fridge door to get my water and a pickled onion winked at me hehe!

Yesterday was a challenge as I had to do food shopping for my son (who's been away all week on a school ski trip) and when I picked him up last night all he wanted was takeaway as he was starving. So I drove to the McD drive through and ordered what he wanted, drove home with him shovelling fries into himself and then sat in the lounge with my water and him telling tales of his ski week whilst munching into the burger that he had.

I've promised him that I'll cook him some lovely meals this week as the hotel he stayed in last week was poor to say the least.

He knows I'm doing CD and understands the concept so I think we're going to be ok.

At work this morning, thrilled to bits that I've gone 6 Days and been comfortable and looking forward to tomorrows first weigh in, bring it on!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE !

T4A x

Well done T4A !!! that is brill news.....really lookin forward to hearin bout your WI tomorrow !! bet it's FAB :D

have a great day hun !!

Debz xx

Back