• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't believe this is free!!!

I know - i ate 2 tubs last week! I have it on jacket potatoes mmmmmmmmmmmmm delish - aparently the asda one if free too, and the now discontinued tesco one (both healthy eating versions of course)

thats great and very helpful, will be running there tomorrow! then again i'll wak don't wanna push it ha!

weemo

Trying again!!!
Too good to be true??? How is it free???

Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filler, chilled~~ 1 level tbsp

Original Free
Green Free

Thanks for that Stacey, I love it ~ used to buy it but stopped since joining SW ~ will def get some this wk, very handy to have if you want a quick meal x

Hazykay

Silver Member
I've just checked syns online and the asda good for you egg mayo deli filler is 2 syns per 2 level tablespoons.

Tesco reduced fat 1 level tbsp is 1 syn

I didn't know the sainsbury one is free thats fab!!!!

Oh someone told me on another forum. I think this has very little mayo in as it is very eggy but lush with big chunks of egg in - omg i have to buy some more lol. Expensive though!

I've just checked syns online and the asda good for you egg mayo deli filler is 2 syns per 2 level tablespoons.

Tesco reduced fat 1 level tbsp is 1 syn

I didn't know the sainsbury one is free thats fab!!!!
Yeah I noticed this as well, however if you put them through the calculator with Eggs as a Free Allowance they come up as free (I think they use yoghurt with the mayo hence it being so low)

I bought some last night and it's yummy! It is very eggy and chunky with not a huge amount of mayo (15% according to ingredient list). I had it in a ham rollup and will be having it today.

Def recommend it! Thanks Natalie - I saw it in your food diary thread and couldn't believe my eyes so I looked it up and lo and behold!

Have just been dreaming up concoctions with spring onion, a bit of chopped gherkin - spread on Pagan crisprolls.....the possibilities are endless!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
My nearest Sainsburys isn't very near lol but im gonna have to go anyway and get this!

Stacey what are pagan crisprolls?

They are crispbread. You get 3 for a HEX B. They're quite chunky and very crunchy. They're in a yellow bag and in the cracker/Ryvita aisle. I just googled but couldnt' find a pic of them!

Crispy bacon mixed through on a red day....:drool:

I bought some last night and it's yummy! It is very eggy and chunky with not a huge amount of mayo (15% according to ingredient list). I had it in a ham rollup and will be having it today.

Def recommend it! Thanks Natalie - I saw it in your food diary thread and couldn't believe my eyes so I looked it up and lo and behold!
You are very welcome - nice to see someone reads my diary too lol ;)