I cant believe this is happening already

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Every time Ive done CD, its messed up my periods, to the point where I bleed lightly all the time. It usually doesnt start until Ive been on the diet for a few months, but has started after just a week. I have some hormone pills the Dr gave me last time, going to give them a go, fingers crossed they'll help. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

yep me !! I had the implant fitted whilst on TFR .. and bled continuously .. so am now taking the pill as well .. although still have some breakthrough bleeding .. very annoying !!!

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    not on cd no but when i stopped breast feeding i bled heavily for 14 months straight and was given transexemic acid by the gp and i know this works well for some people to stop the bleeding
    i ended up taking primulut n and this for me got the bleeding halted and my normal cycle returned
    hope it works for you hun

5. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I'm having exactly the same thing & I'm doing Atkins.. mines been about a month now. When I have low carbed (inc CD) I've had this before... I always thought it was my body getting back in sync bit am going to check it out with the docs at next months appointment. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.