I cant cope at the moment!!! Arghhhhhh...

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
:D Hiya,

I am on CD & have been for over 3 months now, I started off fab as we all do and lost 21lb quite quickly, about 6 weeks ago I went to Manchester for the weekend to see Take That & I didnt take my packs so I ate normally all weekend, which was mainly junk.
I came back & I had put on 4lb, was totally gutted, but it spurred me on & I lost 3lb the following week, since then I have struggled to SS 100%.
I have stayed the same for nearly 3 weeks now, I still need to lose 14lb at least & I go on my holidays in 4 weeks, but lots of celebrations are in between which means lots of meals out.
I feel really let down with myself as if I had stuck to it I could of been at goal by now. :(
Has anyone else been in this situation??
Thanks for listening...

Love Kel
x

Last edited:
Hi Kel

You have lots of options open to you, and you need to speak to your CDC.

If you are finding it difficult to return to SS, then you could try the 790 programme. Still a VLCD the fact that you can eat each evening can sometimes take the stress away. And you will still lose weight.

Don't give up and don't become disheartened - it's simply about finding the next stage that works for you. :)

Hiya Kel

This is a situation that I am very familiar with both personally and via my clients. I know this may sound quite controversial but I really do believe that for some people SS is a once in a lifetime thing and we then spend so much time beating ourselves up, trying to get back on the wagon and not really getting anywhere.

Have you spoken to your Counsellor about trying the 790 program? This way you are taking some of the pressure off yourself by being able to enjoy a meal a day, the odd diet drink, milk in your tea/coffee, etc ..... also you will still be following a VLCD and enjoying the benefits of a steady weight loss.....

It is better for you to do 790 with success than to continually try SS with little or no success. What do you think?

Hope this helps, Kelly and let us know how you get on...:)

I more than agree with my colleague on this one!

Why not do the 790 plan as it is a very effective way of losing weight without some of the emotional baggage of not eating.

Also then at social occasions you can go for a chicken salad and stay in ketosis and the duvet of hunger protection it offers.

If you did 790 for the next 4 weeks you would be banging on the door of goal weight, just remember though that maintenance is really important to stop the scales going up and you panicking.

Mike

Thanks for your replies, :)

I have never been in ketosis for weeks now..

Do i need to get back into ketosis for a good weightloss??
How much weight roughly do you lose on 790??

I have all intentions of starting SS then I see a sweet or a cake & I end up cheating which leads to eating other things, I cant seem to get the control back & it scares me to think I know I am putting junk in my mouth & I know I am desperate to lose this stone.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

KEL
X

Because 790 is still classed as a VLCD, you can expect to lose approx 10 lbs per month, if not more. Seriously, it's worth looking into honey :)

Definitely....you may find that you feel loads better and actually do SS because you know that, if you want, you can have an evening protein & veg meal!

Trying me hardest to get back into it.
I have decided to do 790, then at least I can have a proper cuppa (which I miss). Knowing I am having a meal at tea time might spur me on not to cheat.
I honestly dont know whats wrong with me lately but I am constantly thinking of food, not sure if its coz I know I cant have it.
:confused:

Lots of luck to you Kelly!

There are so many brilliant people on here who have great experiences and can offer priceless advice & support....what would we do without them!???:D

tulips said:
Lots of luck to you Kelly!

There are so many brilliant people on here who have great experiences and can offer priceless advice & support....what would we do without them!???:D

Bless ya, you don't have to find out - we're here to stay :cool: :D

How's it going???

Hi Kelly!

I know how hard it is to get back to ss'ing after a 'break'. I haven't been successful for about 7 or 8 weeks now. I am trying ss'ing again this week, but may take up the advice you are being offered as it sounds like a brilliant solution. We both know that the hunger is in our head, but the food is on our hips!!LOL! So, time to make the choice - come on girl, lets go for thin hips!!!

Good luck, keep us all posted as to how it's going.

HUGS

:)

Hiya my little buddies, :D

Well I am back from a lovely weekend away in Bolton, I was at a wedding.
I have to say I did give in to the vodka, as I drowned myself in water Friday night & Saturday afternoon so had a few vodkas Saturday night. :(
We had a 3 course meal with all the family on Friday night & a 3 course on Saturday day at the wedding.
As it was a posh hotel the choice of breakfast was unbelieveable, you name it & you could of had it so I had a little bit of breakfast.
Was dreading getting weighed this morning but I only put 2lb on which I think is good considering. Really couldnt stick to my packs it wasnt appropriate..
The meals were smallish portions but the food was very rich.. :(
So back to SS now just for a week to see if I can shift at least 4lb then 790 for a week then maybe 1000 as I go on my hols in 3 weeks time.

How are you all doing then ????
Love & Kisses

Kel
x

Only meeeeeeeeeeeee, :D

Well I'm on my 2nd day on SS & finding it really difficult.
Yesterday was awful, had a horrible headache all day & felt really sickly, so glad its another day..
My belly is rumbling constantly. I know the first 3 days is the worst but I find the more times you restart the worse it gets. :(

Kel
x

You can do this.....I know you can !!!!

Hiya babe well here we are again both in the first few days of cd and getting back into K!

We know these few days are hard but we also know that we can do this!:)

I am actually feeling ok..bit heady but nothing major(but then again..not being smug..I didnt have any probs getting into K the very first time I did CD) drinking loads and peeing for england!!
was suprised that yesterday I wasnt hungry at all..and that obvioulsy makes it alot easier. Chatter box does keep popping up but like the frst time I keep telling her to shove off!!:rolleyes:

You know you can do this babe..just think of it as one day/half day/hour at a time. I know how hard it is, whilst we were away I had days when, like before I was just eating for the sake of it and thats no good at all....one thing deffo leads to another!

Just literally take it hour by hour..have water, go out, read a book, have a bath..if you are with BF ..get busy together!!lol:p
I know you can do this! believe in yourself honey! try and get on the scales every day in the first week and it will so inspire you.
hugs and kisses to you babe XXXX

Lou XX

CHEERS LOU..

Cheers Lou,

I know I can do it, I am starving thou.. lol..
Well glad you enjoyed your holiday, at least you can concentrate back on CD now.
Going to watch Miami Vice tonight so at least my mind will be off food for a couple of hours, mind you the smell of popcorn wont help..
Thanks for your texts & support, your a diamond diet buddy. :D

Only meeeeeeeeeeeee, :D

Well I'm on my 2nd day on SS & finding it really difficult.
Yesterday was awful, had a horrible headache all day & felt really sickly, so glad its another day..
My belly is rumbling constantly. I know the first 3 days is the worst but I find the more times you restart the worse it gets. :(

Kel
x

Hi Kel,

Once you get back into ketosis you should feel okay.

How is your water intake...?

Love Mini xxx

Back