I can't do CD - am back to WW!

Sparkle

Gold Member
First day on CD... only had one shake... but I just can't do it. I can't drink all this water and even though I'm not hungry or craving food or anything... I just want to have nice healthy meals.

I don't know what to do, I'm so confused... This is the only place where I feel I won't be judged and I know you all well enough to accept your support.

Any wise words or advice would be appreciated.

:help2:

Hi Sparkle,
Why not look at committing to this for just a week at first. It won't seems quite so daunting and when you've got a smaller target to work towards, it might not seem like such a hard thing to achieve?
Thinking about you - I struggle with water too, infact I'm pretty hopeless at it!
Kitty xxx

Do what is right for you hun.....we wont judge you we are all in the same boat. You have to do what works for you......and stick to it too, thats the hard part.

Hi babe, you have to do what you want to do. We are all here to lose that unwanted weight, it does'nt matter which diet you follow or how you do it.

If you want to come back to ww then I will have to consult with the other parts of the A Team first :cool:

I personally would let you back in as then we would be full again lol.

Best of luck with whichever you decide and you always no we are all here for you xx

do what you feel is best hun, we'll all be behind you every step of the way, just take it one day at a time :hug99:

Or if you fancy a change there is always the JUDDD plan! It's good fun, the results seem good and we are a growing band of enthusiasts!:D

Hi Sparkle,

First of all Hun you have to do exactely what is right for you and whatever plan that is then you know you always have the support you need when you want it from here.

Let me just tell you that i know exactely how you are feeling at the moment, i tried and tried to get back into CD and only ended up making things worse for myself by feeling like a failure everytime i didn't get through a day. CD is very very hard and i have now come to the conclusion that there is noway i can ever do it again. It has taken me 6 months, lots of tears, lots of restarts and the regain of 2.7 stone to get realise this. I guess what i am trying to say is that you are not alone in how you feel. If you really want to do CD then you should just take one day at a time and don't over pressurise yourself with thinking of how long you have to be on it for to reach goal.

However if you decide to come back to WW then at least you know you have tried cd and you haven't done too much damage with regain.

One bonus is that when you have tried cd then you come back to WW you realise how nice it is to eat food again and you seem to have more willpower than before cos you know how much harder it is on cd if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway hun good luck with whatever you decide, you won't be judged or made to feel silly at all here as i have learn't.

Lots of love Busyxxx

Hey sparkle

You do whatever is best for you, you know WW works so jump on board for the ride!

We are behind you no matter what you choose!

I had the same problem too Sparkle, just couldnt manage Cambridge, constipation bad breath and water is not for me.Big respect to all the great people who have done it though xx

Back