I can't do it any more..

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I can't do CD SS any more :0(
You may of noticed I've been contemplating this decision for a while now but have found myself over the past few days secretly binge eating. For example tonight I've just scoffed 4 pieces of bread?!? And have nit told anyone but you guys.
I need to use up the CD products I have can anyone help me with what I can/should have in a 810 plan.
Thanks and sorry I have let you all down. x x

Bless ya hunnie do 810 it's smashing plan these a thread up the top that KD has done with the new foods added.
You haven't let anyone down at all!!!
I say use your products up 3 day and a meal then maybe sw very soon.
I've cheated tonight too not good huh xx

Hey Lindzi you haven't failed you've just "blipped". You know that you can't possibly have gained 3lbs of fat since that would add up to about 10,000 calories which would make mighty huge bits of bread;) Put it behind you and find a plan that will work for you right now. Remember you haven't failed until you stop trying:)

?........ Remember you haven't failed until you stop trying:)

Minxie is bang on the button with that comment.

I think going the 810 route, to use up what products you have, is probably a good idea, but if you swop onto another plan straight after be prepared for a temporary gain (glycogen restock) before you start to lose again.

Why not see if 810 suits you for a while and then try and stick with that. Lots of folks report very good weight losses on 810 and some say there's not much difference in 810 losses to those you expect when ssing.

Well I haven't decided long term what i'm going to do but I am going to SS till tomorrow then I'm off to Canne with work for 4 days so I will eat and drink normally but carefully, hopefully this will allow me time to think about what I am going to do.

Back