i cant get back to it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnylala, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    every day i say i will start tom and fail today i thought this is it but forgot my shake so went shop and bought crap, how do u get back into after being off it for months :cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

You need to focus to get into the 'zone'. Could you make your self an acheiveable small goal with a treat (non food) at the end to get you in the mood. Also do you have any photos of you that you don't like, you could put it up on the fridge to remind you why you are doing this?

Have you thought about working down the plans?

4. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's really hard, I'm good most of the week but weekends, well less said soonest mended! I've just done some meditation, focussed on how I want to look in my favorate black suit that hasn't fitted for some time. Thinking about how good I fel in 14 trousers and jacket, that's how I want to feel again, and sooner rather than later. I think we all need to believe in ourselves, we've done it before, therefor we can do it again....Come on, find the zone!

5. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    yes guys i need to fine that zone too, for sure, yes we done it before,know it works so its just finding the willpower or whatever the strength is needed to do this
    tom for sure i will do this

6. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :sigh:Yes, i can empathise!! I've been trying to get back into it to lose my last stone since coming back from hols in July:eek:. I'm gonna try again mid October (have a few social events between now and then). Have been maintaining quite nicely but really wanna get to goal - Good luck!!

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    i can sympathise, it must be difficult getting back on track but find the zone, stay in it and stay focused it will get easier x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.