I can't get rid of this guilt!! - Issues with free foods

its not working yet for me. I maintained in my first week- yeah ive been eating a lot more veg and fruit etc this week, but i still feel a fat pig :(

btw well done onto getting onto midwifery- i'm a student nurse and hoping to go into health visiting

Give it another week or so - i find some weeks i can give it my all and for some reason my body just does NOT want to let go of any weight. :snooty: I do however, tend to make up for it the following week when i have a pretty good weight loss. So not loosing in your first week could be just your body adjusting! Stick with it and i hope you have a better result!

Are you writing everything down? I know sometimes it helps me to keep a note of things - it's amazing how you can "forget" about the biscuit or sweet you just popped in your mouth without thinking. :eek:

When is your WI day?

Oh and thank you for the comment on the course, hope yours is going well! when do you finish?

Give it another week or so - i find some weeks i can give it my all and for some reason my body just does NOT want to let go of any weight. :snooty: I do however, tend to make up for it the following week when i have a pretty good weight loss. So not loosing in your first week could be just your body adjusting! Stick with it and i hope you have a better result!

Are you writing everything down? I know sometimes it helps me to keep a note of things - it's amazing how you can "forget" about the biscuit or sweet you just popped in your mouth without thinking. :eek:

When is your WI day?

Oh and thank you for the comment on the course, hope yours is going well! when do you finish?

its on tuesday, but im thinking about being sneaky weigh in today lol

I am on my * week- but still no sign of AF!

I made an omlette instead with some fry light- just tasted like scrambled egg. Am getting stick from the haters again though at work, telling me slimming world is a scam and

"how can any diet that tells you to eat so much help you loose weight"

etc etc etc
am thinking abot having a weigh in later- not had my AF yet but i just need the boost

I would honestly pull them aside and say something along the lines of

"I don't want to fall out with you, but I am actually taking this diet seriously, your support would mean the world to me, but if you can't give me that then please keep your negative comments to yourself"

Slimming World *does* work, you only have to look at the weight losses to see that - however, i suspect it doesn;t work for everyone.

Make sure you're filling in a food diary - and BE HONEST - and you'll be able to show your consultant who should be able to point out where you might be going wrong.
if anything I suspect that you might not be eating *enough*.

Hi hun, stick with it and ignore the negative comments from colleagues and friends, sw defo works (otherwise it wouldn't be such a huge organisation). There are lots of sw success stories on here as proof. What i would do if i were you is just not mention it much, then they can watch the weight fall off you. Then they will soon see that you were right all along. Honestly stick with it hun it does work xx

Back