Extra Easy I can't help thinking "Can Extra Easy really work?"

For me sw is so friendly around different tastes and family needs

I follow we when cooking for everyone and red when just me ( I like meat and can go without pasta)
My too too is to write it all down! Which u are if your doing a diary!

Xx

Hi Snozzberry,

Well done for your great weight loss so far. Yes, I know what you mean, the EE is definitely easier in terms of remembering what you can and can't have. You made me laugh about the chips lurking in the oven!
I kept getting confused with red and EE. I'd often start on red in the day and end up on EE! If I can get the balance right on EE I will be more than happy as you can actually EAT on this plan. Have spent years counting bloomin' points, calories, carbs, on WW, Dukan, starving, fasting 5:2 etc.yawn yawn. I'd spend hours in the supermarket looking at the back of packets! Crikey, such an effort all the time-I had brain scramble ! I was beginning to not know what to do anymore.

I feel better now. SW feels more "normal" and that it can become a "way of life" not another fad diet I cannot sustain.:)

Its so liberating to lose weight and still eat nomal food and not feel hungry - I've done all the others too!

It's hard at the start to see how you'll ever get to your target but it is possible... you just need to keep going, even when it gets tough.

Last summer I was at my lowest point and never thought I'd be able to lose the weight I wanted to... then I met two people who had both lost 5+ stone with SW and so I thought if they can do it, so can I. There have been times when I thought I'd never make it but now I'm only 24lbs away from my target and it finally feels it's within reach. I'd suggest having mini goals and work on them as sometimes the overall goal feels too big.

Thank you :)

Pop into the Inspirational Photos section... there are some amazing transformations and they really inspire me!

I think it got 'easier' for me once I managed to get half way. The task didn't seem that big any more as I 'only' had to do what I'd done again! I have a massive carrot of new clothes being dangled in front of me as well which is helping. In the mean time I 'treat' myself to a look in the local charity shop each week to see if I can pick up a nice top or a pair of jeans. Whilst I'm still losing weight I don't want to splash out all the time but this way I'm not wearing clothes that no longer fit me.

I've only ever done EE and I've lost 3 stone since January. Like you I would love to know the ins and ours of the other plans I did have a look as I was considering a few red days but it looked so confusing so until my losses start to slow il be on EE :)

I do a mix of all three plans - some days I feel like eating *all* the cheese so I do Green because cheese counts as a HEXB on that plan so, if you *really* wanted you could have 4 x 30g of cheese :eek:

Most of the time (probably 75%+) I do EE, though. It makes things so easy - no need to think "I can't have that meat today because I had pasta for lunch"...as long as you keep to the lean meats, no added fats and 1/3rd superfree rules it really does work. I try to get 1/3rd superfree into every plate. It can be as simple as adding lettuce to your bacon sandwich or salad to your bowl of pasta. It's amazing how good pretty much everything is served on a bed of salad or crunchy raw veggies like mangetout and baby sweetcorn ;)

3 stone down since jan 16th - I'd say it works :scale:

That's a fantastic weightloss Newme in an incredibly short time! Would love to see your food diary. Do you have a link?
Theres something I'm not getting right!

Hi sorry only seeing this now. I've no diary on here but I can tell you that I am a very plain eater! Lots of homemade soup, omlettes, lots of veggies for dinner etc

Back