I cant lose nothing!!!

Have been doing slimming world on my own for 4 weeks and have managed to lose 2lb and then put it back on again. Im starting to lose all hope in it. All the great success stories on here makes it even harder.

The little weight lose i think may have something to do with super free foods, as i dont eat vegatables it is very hard to include in 1/3 of my meals. I have got the books and and following them and days im only having 6 syns.

Has anyone any hints and tips as i feel like giving up!? :mad:

Hi,
You must be so frustrated, what are you following extra easy? have you done sw before? I have found for me writing everything down makes it clearer and I can see what I'm eating and if I'm definitely not going over my syn's. if you don't like veg, what about fruits and salads? Or adding a smal veg into your food and mixing it in so you don't even taste the veg?
dont give up as much as much as your annoyed think how you will feel when the weight stays off! :) sorry I can't be more help but hope it works for you soon :) xx

What about having red days instead of EE or green?

On the weeks I don't lose much or, like this one, sts is cos my syn allowance was too high. It's no good me thinking I'll have a bar of chocolate and nothing else if the syns in it are over the syn allowance I should have each day, even if the chocolate is all I eat all day which isn't a good idea, I will not lose weight. I'd look carefully at your food for hidden syns. I didn't know I had to syn some food cos it seemed the same as others that were syn free, Onken yoghurt being one of them. I was chugging them back like no tomorrow until I discovered even tho they are fat free they are synned now. I don't eat much veg. I live in a house with 7 children and dh who are jostling for the cooker at teatime so I tend to eat salad with syn free food I cooked earlier or make a soup with veg which goes down better I have at lunch when it's quieter in the kitchen.. It does work so don't give up. I've lost 31 lb and nothing worked for me before.

Back