498.3 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCI0545.jpg
    DSCI0545.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCI0495.jpg
    DSCI0495.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 184
I can! Your tummy and bottom is definitely smaller! Keep plugging away! X

Yes there is a difference :) I've found this too, I can't see any change at all but others have been complementing me left right and centre!!! I only had 2.5 stone to lose, I've still got 10lbs to go but people didn't start to notice until I'd lost about a stone and a half. I was a size 16 and it was when I started to wear 12's that the comments started.
Also, and I know this is totally wrong, I still don't think I look any different! I must do as the clothes are definitely smaller and definitely fit better but naked I really can't see a difference lol! Others do though so that is okay with me :)

i think it takes along while for us to notice ourself i still struggle now. i think you notice first in your clothes before you see it then i think seeing it on a photo is last place you see it.
so if you can feel you have lost weight don't worry hun soon enough you will see it. but it does take awhile.

Defintiely a difference :D

Keep going, you're doing great!! x

I agree your hips are smoother and less on the tum! Keep at it!

Thanks for the reassurence guys. I can feel it in my clothes, I just cant see it myself. Im sure that will come in time.

I'm not really seeing much of a difference in my body shape either. I've lost more than a stone and had a few comments at work (you're love handles don't look as big- thanks a bunch!!) when I get changed before going home I take a look in the full length mirror in my underwear and still manage to look dumpy (and for someone 5ft 10 that is quite an achievement!). I can wait until I have a midriff worth looking at! Here's hoping! Xx

Back