I can't stand anything at the mo help!!!

kerryberry

Silver Member
I can't finish my bars and I can't stomach the shakes and I can just about down the soups what can i do
I would rather go without but I know this is going to effect my loss as it has done in the past

I have a bar for break fast and soup for lunch and dinner

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just try to stick with it. Are you off all the soups and shakes or could you just order your favourite and have all the same for 1 week? x x

OK Kerry, it's time to open the CD cookbook and try something different...

AT the top of the CD page, there is a recipe thread... take a look and try some of the things...

CD don't really recommend messing with the packs but needs must eh?

Also have you tried Mix a mousse yet? makes a great change.
Have you tried frozen tetras? freeze til solid then take out and leave until the pack is 'squidgy' then cut of top and eat with a spoon!

Do you make your shakes up like a macdonalds thickshake?

have you tried making them with the flavoured water (sunshine orange and vanilla make a cheesecake flavour... really yummy! and the choc with summer fruits is Black forest gateau flavour... even better imo!)

Hope some of the ideas and recipes help a bit :)

Give 'em a go... anything to get you through a sticky patch

cheers guys I am off all shakes at the moment so I am having a bar for brekkie and spicy tom soup for dinner and lunch as they are the only thing i can manage

But i will get through it i always do week 11 this week so closer to my week of SS+ or 810 which ever it is

First time round I went off the shakes. Try adding some curry powder or black pepper or other spices. Chicken and mushroom with curry powder is quite tasty...in comparison to without!

Hi hun I did my whole journey on 4 of the shakes and 3 of the bars hated the soups .I used psyillium husks in the shakes or made them up with ice cubes and water as I couldnt stomach them made with just water .Frozen tetras were very nice .You can do this just find ways to make the food more to ur taste experiment with the recipes too xx good luck

thanks again people
i am just plodding along as you do its not forever is it lol

Back