I can't stop eating ........

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
pickled gherkins. Two big jars gone in just over a week!!!

What 'good' foods can't you get enough off?

Mmm I loved pickled gherkins and onions! One for me is crab sticks, they're free but not speed so I try not to buy them too often. I can easily eat the whole pack in one go.

pickled gherkins. Two big jars gone in just over a week!!!

What 'good' foods can't you get enough off?

Glad it's not just me then! Cupboards stocked up with pickled onions, gherkins and beetroot! Local shop must think I'm pregnant - I'm not!!! xx

I got through a jar of pickled gherkins in about two days last week, lol - every now and then I really fancy them! Nommy.

I don't think I have any free food that I'm obsessed with at the moment... though I do use up my hex every day usually on Babybel lights - yum yum yum.

I agree loving Babybel lights at the minute. Also going a bit overboard with strawberries, I didn't even like them before started slimming world now I cant get enough.

Glad it's not just me then! Cupboards stocked up with pickled onions, gherkins and beetroot! Local shop must think I'm pregnant - I'm not!!! xx
Me too

I eat lots of :- giant tickled slugs (gherkins), tickled cabbage, onions, beetroot, mixed veg and now I have found tickled celeriac :happy036:... I have a bit of a thing for vinegar full stop -most of my fave recipes have plenty of balsamic or white wine vinegar in :D

The vinegar is actually burning away all the fat!! It's a fact.
(It's not - i just made that up!!)

Go vinegar!!

The vinegar is actually burning away all the fat!! It's a fact.
(It's not - i just made that up!!)

Go vinegar!!

I approve of this made-up fact. Go vinegar, go! :D

Me too

I eat lots of :- giant tickled slugs (gherkins), tickled cabbage, onions, beetroot, mixed veg and now I have found tickled celeriac :happy036:... I have a bit of a thing for vinegar full stop -most of my fave recipes have plenty of balsamic or white wine vinegar in :D

love the idea of calling them tickled slugs - made me laugh! pickled celeriac sounds interesting.....

I'm completely addicted to rice. White, brown, wild - doesn't matter. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's free but not THAT great in massive quantities. But oooh, I love it. If I had my way, that's all I would eat. Sometimes I do. It's my go-to meal when I get home late and can't be bothered making anything. I just dump the rice and water in my pressure cooker, turn it on and walk away. 15 minutes later - lovely sticky rice.......

In fact, I think I'll have some now....

I cant stop eating mullerlight yogurts..seriously somebody stop me!!!!!!

I don't think I've ever had a gherkin - this thread is making me think I should try them! I did used to like pickled onions - the little sweet ones mainly. My current obsession is mango - I have one big one a day and that's still not enough!

Spinach!! Been eating loads of it for the past 3 weeks! I have it raw chopped up on toast, my eggs, in my dinners...love the stuff. Hubby calls me popeye....toot toot! :D

Back