I can't wait for my dinner meal pack...

lisabslim

I'm on day two and have just had my second shake of the day, I now can't wait for my evening meal pack, not too sure which to have as I had the chilli last night, may try spaghetti today. Does anyone else get so excited and inpatient when thinking about their evening meal pack or is it only me??

On work days as I do a lot of travelling I am having 2 shakes and an evening meal pack followed by a hot shake before bed.....

I'm planning on treating myself to the porridge at the weekend!! And having soups on the days that I am in the office.....

Sorry to bore you all with my meal plans its just that's all I seem to be thinking about at the moment!! What meal packs I am going to eat and when.

Lisa

if it helps it helps. I plan them out a week at a time so ive got things in for the family thats as close as poss. I can get a little finatical but hey it works for me lol
xxx

I have lists and charts including timings throughout the day - anything that works for you is fine:D

Finally ive got home and had my dinner pack....Today has been really hard as I have spent 6 hours travelling and thinking of dinner. lol

I quite literally spend the day thinking about what pack is coming next. I can't help it! haha I have ordered a few different bars and the mousse thingy this time so I can shake it up a bit next week. There's so much choice, that's what is so appealing about this plan.

I am going to order the mousse so that I can treat myself to a pudding at the weekend....My plan is to have one shake, one soup and one meal pack on weekdays and then have a porridge, meal pack, meal pack and shake pudding (make with mousse poweder) at weekends.

yeah its good to organise it then you dont get left unbalanced at the end of the week!
I love the warm meal packs, ive got enough to have two of them some days :)

Back