I can't wait for ........... To start...

True blood Season 6!

Game of thrones is still ages away! Was actually considering reading the books because I don't think i can wait that long!
For me it was Breaking Bad and Newsroom! So happy they're back on! Dexter is a bit disappointing, especially as it's their final season.

I have started reading the first two books of a song of ice and fire (seasons 1 and 2 of GOT), the 3rd book covers seasons 3 and 4, but I'll not read it until S4 is aired, it is the best tv series ever made IMO :D

The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and Hell On Wheels

I am also looking forward to seeing if Dracula will be any good

I'm re-watching Game of Thrones from the first episode, because Spring can't come quickly enough!! :)

Dracula.. Johnathon Rhys Myers love it !!

American horror story
Walking Dead
Arrow
Elementary
Dracula

So glad I've got the new criminal minds and Silent Witness to keep me going!

I also need to catch up with a few so hopefully I can get it done while everythings on break

Oh you know Dracula he is gorgeous ( johnathon rhys Myers) :)

Oooooo yes haha. I've been a massive JRM fan for years, hes been in some brilliant films, and hes oh so easy on the eyes haha

I have to agree lovely eyes in Dracula, I don't really like him when his got no beard and suit on but my idol who I love so much is Sebastian Vettel Grand Prix racer I love Grand Prix x

I have to agree lovely eyes in Dracula, I don't really like him when his got no beard and suit on but my idol who I love so much is Sebastian Vettel Grand Prix racer I love Grand Prix x

Ooh I can't wait for the F1 season to start! I'm a McLaren fan though and have a huge crush on Jenson Button (so sad to hear about his dad). Vettel doesn't really do it for me but I can see why people think he's attractive

I can't wait for S4 of Game of Thrones, my sister met the actor who plays Joffrey last weekend in Dublin, and he told her a spoiler and she couldn't help herself and told me :mad:

Yeah Jensons lovely, his dad was lovely as well it was a big shock no one saw that coming because he didn't look like he was ill or anything.
Vettel's baby was born on the same day Jensons dad died..spooky ah x

I can't wait for Season 2 of Wentworth Prison to air on Channel 4.

Loved the first season and have a strange obsession with prison dramas for some reason! Bad Girls, Prison Break, Oz...

Back