I CANT WAIT TO....

What is your next goal in your weight loss journey??? What stage are you focused on getting to next??? Is it a new weight, a new stones bracket, a new BMI, fitting into an old outfit, a change in your body, a new dress size???

I am so excited about what the next week can bring to me - I need 4 pounds off to weigh 8st 6 - that is 3 stone off exactly and me weighing under 8.5 stone for the first time from I was 21 - 11 years ago! WOW!

SO WHATS FLOATING YOUR BOAT AND KEEPING YOU GOING AT THE MO???

LMAO...I must have a dirty mind... i was convinced this thread was i can't wait to have sex lol oooopppsss

Maintain, maintain, maintain! Argh!! lol x

For me its a size thing...can't wait to be an 8!!!!! Did the stone bracket last week...not wieghing this week ***crys*** so size is keeping me going!!1

I want to be 15 7 before i go on holiday the 13sept thats my next mini goal, then i wanna lose the rest before i get married next yr :)

To get to my one year anniversary of starting CD on 7th August xxx

Nic the thought of getting into the 7s again - that thought is better than sex! LOL!

But yes I cant wait to have sex again... just need to find a nice man to do it with :) someone of course who will love, cherish and adore me! lol xxx

At the moment....FINISHING!!!
T x

toning up my wobbly bits so i feel confident in my new body. then maybe meet someone nice to share the future with, fingers crossed there then lol

I cant wait to
1. Get into the 17s im 18.9 at the mo so itll be another couple of weeks
2. Get into a 20 , 24s are hanging off me but 22s are just slighty too small

If i can do them then I will be the size and weight i was on my 21st Birthday ! im 30 this year

For me it's getting into the 12's & a 34" waist :) This would mean I'm FINALLY out of obese & into 'overweight' (BMI is fuggin GAY !)

I had this sketched in for the beginning of September but as I'm only half a stone away from this I reckon I can nail it in August :D

I want to lose 5lbs to make it 3 stone!! Then another 7lbs off before 14th Aug. (family arrive). Plus I have my friends wedding on 13th September so I would like to have 2 stone off between now and then...? xx

my goal is to get rid of these few lbs ive gained (through holidays and too much good living!) and then maintain it ...its bl@@dy difficult!!

h xxx

For me it's:-

1 A good loss tonight (fingers crossed) :gimi:
2 To fit into a GORGEOUS suede jacket I got as a real bargain in TK Maxx

3 To look acceptable when we fly to Majorca on 13th Sept (although I won't be near goal till Christmas, probably)

to start with lose the first stone and get rid of my middle cause no matter what i wear it looks awful n wobbles thru my tops lol!! i also wanna see someone i havent seen for a while and for them to say WOW but thats when ive lost what i wanna lose ;)

Be in the 11's! I was 12.1 last week and I know I haven't shifted much this week but if I can just break that barrier I'll be chuffed :D
(officially, I mean. The chemist scales are 1-2lb heavier than mine and I've already broken through it on my home scales :D)

For me my next mini goal is to lose another 8lb to get me into the 12's (though that would be only just) hopefully by August 22 which is when I have a girlie night out planned with several friends, most of whom I haven't seen since mid May (I'm already 3 stone lighter than then) and one I haven't seen since last March as she emigrated.

Then I only need another 3lbs to make me just overweight!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could be overweight by beginning of September!!!!!!

x

Yay for being overweight!! If anyone can do it it's you hun :)

Back