1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant wear my rings anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mrs V, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Woke up this morning and my wedding ring and engagement ring just slid off my finger! Eeeek..thankfully I was at home. I am now wearing them around my neck as I am not going to get them altered as I have another 3.5 stone to loose and will have to have them changed again.
    Its funny the places we loose weight...why cant it come off my thighs?!!! :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Slimming world - Body Optimise
    Hehe :)

I'm finding that with SW I'm losing weight from different places to where I've lost weight with other "faddy"diets. My fingers and boobs are usually the first place I lose it from. But I've lost 16lbs so far and my rings are no looser but I am loosing more on my thighs which I have never managed before.

It's all very peculiar.

Good luck with the next 3.5 stone. You sound very motivated :)
    Last edited: 30 March 2010
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    It's good to see all your hard work paying off.
  5. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    Excellent news....although more cost when you get to goal :-D
    I seem to have lost lots from my fingers too! My wedding and engagement rings are already slipping around like mad and I am only a stone heavier now than when I got married - just can't understand it!
    My only worry, is that my husband has got me a lovely diamond eternity ring for my 40th in July - we did order it 1/2 size smaller than my engagement ring, but at this rate........

Anyway, keep up that fantastic work of yours!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.