I cant wear my rings anymore!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Woke up this morning and my wedding ring and engagement ring just slid off my finger! Eeeek..thankfully I was at home. I am now wearing them around my neck as I am not going to get them altered as I have another 3.5 stone to loose and will have to have them changed again.
Its funny the places we loose weight...why cant it come off my thighs?!!! :sigh:

Hehe :)

I'm finding that with SW I'm losing weight from different places to where I've lost weight with other "faddy"diets. My fingers and boobs are usually the first place I lose it from. But I've lost 16lbs so far and my rings are no looser but I am loosing more on my thighs which I have never managed before.

It's all very peculiar.

Good luck with the next 3.5 stone. You sound very motivated :)

Last edited:
It's good to see all your hard work paying off.

Excellent news....although more cost when you get to goal :-D
I seem to have lost lots from my fingers too! My wedding and engagement rings are already slipping around like mad and I am only a stone heavier now than when I got married - just can't understand it!
My only worry, is that my husband has got me a lovely diamond eternity ring for my 40th in July - we did order it 1/2 size smaller than my engagement ring, but at this rate........

Anyway, keep up that fantastic work of yours!

Back