i caved in!

absolutley starving to the point i nearly collapsed at work...had to eat summin, so i did before i passed out! i am gutted i failed.. not only that to top it off last nite i got drunk too,, had a bad day today.. havent eat nothing at all.. drank to coffees thats all and this is only my 1st week. wat a failure! dunno wat to do now.. i cant get the jist of drinkin just plain water.. i dont do tea and black coffee.. well im sick of it.. how comes on cambridge you can drink flavoured water? if we could do that in lipo then maybe i will suceed but as it stands i feel like ive givng up!

Why don't you do Cambridge? It's no more expensive (I don't think) and a good friend of mine is doing really well on it: She didn't think she could cope on TFR so does Sole Source+ and has 1 lo-cal meal a day. She's lost just over 2 stones in 5 weeks.

I don't want to nag but you absolutely should NOT drink alcohol whilst on the TFR stage of LT. It can be very dangerous.

No point beating yourself up about LT - it's not for everyone. You've got to find something you can do 100%.
Good luck

Jon
xx

I have just switched to cambridge SS+ ( with the very low calorie meal too ) and I feel much better .. I did LT for 15 weeks and did really well but then hit a wall so desided to swap .. and its great .. the shakes taste amazing , the bars are fantastic and are very filling and I am hoping to get some water flavour next week too :) and the small meal makes you feel great and teaches you how to cook very low calorie meals and the losses are almost as good as TFR .. so why not give it a go .. it costs between £36 and £42 a week depending what you opt for ( the bars are a little more )
but dont give in ....

Back