I caved in!

rolo

I just can't deal with feeling so ill all the time. I was at work this morning and it was just so hot, I can't shake off this feeling of light headedness, it's permanent! I was very wobbly and had to keep sitting down so I had a ham and cheese roll from the bakery but I still feel like crap. I'll try and get back on it tomorrow and then have a chat with my cdc on monday about a higher plan. I am not going to be able to stick to it if I feel like this all the time. Maybe 810 or even the 1000 plan would be better for me.

Roz x

Aww it does sound like you are suffering...I have had a few days like this but normally a pack and lots of water sorts it out. My worst thing is weekly constipation which is agony so I have ordered the fibre stuff from CDC which I hope will sort it out. I've noticed sharp stomach pains happening more often too, so again hoping these will settle down once i get the fibre. Sorry if TMI!!! But it is a side effect so we all know it can happen :) I hope you get the plans sorted and even 810 will be lots less (I suspect) than 'before' CD so you will still lose weight. Its important to feel well with doing this so do what you feel best for you. Good luck x

hope on of the other plans suit you better rolo. have been where you are and i ended up stopping cd ( on medical advise ) this time round thou splitting my packs has really helped

Well don't beat yourself up about one cheat, back on the wagon and hopefully your CDC will have suggestions about how to get through the dizziness etc, can you split your packs up to stop your energy getting low?

Back