I cheated!!!!!

Candygirl

Man o man!! I can't beleive it. Yesterday I completely lost the plot and ate. I was hunting through the cupboards and found a tin of mackerel in sunflower oil!! So I ate that, then I had a bowl of branflakes. Then I got really desperate and went to Asda and bought 4 strawberry and white chocolate muffins and a carribean chicken and rice ready meal. When I left asda I went to mcdonalds and had a bbq burger and fries. So when I got home, I ate 2 of the muffins and then popped the ready meal in the microwave and had that too!!! It was like food was going out of season. I'd done so well - 5 full days without worrying about food and then I just went crazy. Been ok today and got my weigh in tommorrow. Don't know if I'll have lost any weight will just have to wait and see........

I have been bad this weekend as well, for the first time I add.
Write it off and start afresh tomorrow x x x

hey hun!

I was exactly the same this weekend, the way i was eating was like food was about too die out. I was babysitting my nephew so was round there house, where they have all sorts of goodies there!! I dont think i stopped eating all day yesterday. (wasnt even hungry, i ate because it was there)

But now i have it out of my system, (and feeling rather queezy this morn) its a new week today and gonna get back on track!

Good luck with weigh in xxx

Back